Florida, United States
- Siblings – Makayla has 3 siblings.
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
51 kg or 112.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Makayla has dated –
- Carter Laroche (2017-Present) – Makayla and Carter started dating together in 2017 and the couple has openly talked about each other and posted pictures together of them on the social media, especially Instagram. Makayla says that her beau is a video game enthusiast and loves him to the moon and back. More than anything else, Makayla says that the two are best friends along with being more.
Race / Ethnicity
- Gorgeous long hair
- Pearly white teeth
She has endorsed the following brands on her social media
- KH by Kalani
- Life print photo
Best Known For
Being a crowned Musical.ly star.
Makayla Storms Favorite Things
- Footwear – Crocs
- Genre of Movies – Horror
- Hairdo – Spacebuns
- Sport to Play – Lacrosse
- Quote – You do not know about real loss because that only happens when you love someone more than your own self.
- Food – Italian
- SnapChat Filter – Leopard Ears
- Animal – Cats especially Sphynx cats
- Fashion Statement – Jeans skirt
- Restaurant – Lynora’s, Red Robin, and Chick Fil A
- Beverage – Hot chocolate and Coca-Cola
Makayla Storms Facts
- Makayla had once contemplated the idea of an online school but then, she had second thoughts since it is tough having no teacher in person.
- She is into love quotes just like all the girls next door and she writes, “I fell in love with the way you touched me without using your hands.”
- What sets her apart is her high intelligence and wisdom at a young age and one example is her thought that there indeed is a lot of hate in the world and only a little love.
- She has an eye for art and photography. She is a connoisseur which comes across in her posts of pretty photographs.
- She used to wear braces earlier.
- On her YouTube, she follows travel tips, makeup looks, and how to pack for a travel. She also follows day to day DIY blogs which could be useful to her followers.
- In return to people commenting that she was gay because she supports gay rights, she replies saying that she takes pride in being broad-minded enough to support the cause of homosexuals and that does not mean that she is gay.
- Connect with Makayla on Instagram, YouNow, and Twitter.
Featured Image by Makayla Storms / Instagram