|Kevin Alexander Clark Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10½ in|
|Date of Birth||December 3, 1988|
Kevin Alexander Clark was an American actor, musician, drummer, guitarist, and composer who rose to fame with his portrayal of Freddy Jones in School of Rock.
Kevin Alexander Clark
Kevin was born on December 3, 1988.
He died on May 26, 2021, at the age of 32, as a result of being struck by a motorist in Chicago, Illinois.
Highland Park, Illinois, United States
Kevin studied at Highland Park High School.
- Father – Keith Clark
- Mother – Allison Clark
- Siblings – Nicole Ilise Clark (Younger Sister), Cary Clark (Older Brother)
- Others – Benny Meroff (Great Grandfather) (Dance Bandleader), Clarence Albert Clark (Paternal Grandfather), Adeline Torbjörg Borwick (Paternal Grandmother), Seymour Samuel Portman (Maternal Grandfather), Diane Alyce Meroff (Maternal Grandmother)
5 ft 10½ in or 179 cm
71 kg or 156.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Kevin had dated –
- Rivkah Reyes (2003)
Race / Ethnicity
Kevin had Norwegian, French, English, and German ancestry on his father’s side and German and Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry on his mother’s side.
- He would mostly sport a thick beard.
Kevin Alexander Clark Facts
- Clark was only 3 years old when he took an interest in drumming. It wasn’t until he was in grade 5 that he began taking drumming lessons.
- While attending Highland Park High School, he was a member of their concert and jazz bands.
- Initially, Kevin had formed a band called Blind with a friend that he had met with while in camp. He further went on to form another band called Third Estate in Northbrook, Illinois that split in November 2004.
- His younger sister Nicole Ilise Clark was also cast as an extra in the School of Rock in 2003.
- Kevin died on May 26, 2021, in Chicago, after he was hit by a motorist while riding his bicycle in the city’s Avondale neighborhood.
- He made his debut theatrical film appearance as Freddy Jones in School of Rock in 2003, alongside the likes of actors Jack Black, Mike White, and Joan Cusack.