|Tiffani Thiessen Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||January 23, 1974|
Tiffani Thiessen is an American actress, model, and blogger who is best known for playing Kelly Kapowski in the TV series Saved by the Bell and Valerie Malone in Beverly Hills, 90210. Her self-titled well-known blog is famous for her savory recipes, advises, creativity, and family fun times. Tiffani had also been an aspiring model in her childhood years, winning several beauty pageant contests and also being featured in many editorials of top magazines such as Teen and CoverGirl. Tiffani has more than 1 million followers on Instagram, 500k plus followers on Twitter, and 1 million plus followers on Facebook.
Tiffany Amber Thiessen
Long Beach, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
She studied at Cubberley Elementary and later went on to study at Marshall Junior High School in Long Beach.
Tiffani completed her studies at Valley Professional High School in Studio City, Los Angeles in 1992. She graduated as a valedictorian amid the school which had 50 students.
Model, Actress, Blogger, Chef, Director, Producer
- Father – Frank Thiessen (Park Designer, Landscape Architect)
- Mother – Robyn (née Ernest) (Home Maker)
- Siblings – Todd (Older Brother) (Professional Cyclist), Schuyler (Younger Brother)
- Others – Robert Howell Ernest (Maternal Grandfather), Therese Frances Hood (Maternal Grandmother), Franklin “Frank” Arthur Chadwick (Paternal Grandfather), Beverly Jean Bondshu (Paternal GrandMother)
She is represented by United Talent Agency.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
61 kg or 134.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tiffani has dated –
- Mark-Paul Gosselaar (1989) – Tiffani and actor Mark-Paul Gosselaar had a short-term relationship in 1989.
- Mario Lopez (1991-1993) – Tiffani dated her Saved by the Bell co-star Mario Lopez for 2 years ON and OFF from 1991 to 1993.
- Brian Austin Green (1992-1995) – Tiffani began dating actor Brian after the two were introduced to each other by actor David Faustino. The couple dated for some time before moving in together in 1994. But, after that, their relationship was short-lived and they parted ways in 1995.
- David Strickland (1999) – It is said that Tiffani had been dating actor David Strickland at the time when he committed suicide in 1999. The mishap affected her deeply but she managed to stay strong and recovered soon.
- Richard Ruccolo (1998-2003) – Actor Richard Ruccolo and Tiffani began dating in 1998 after they had met on the set of Two Guys and a Girl after she had been selected to make a guest appearance on the show. The two later got engaged in 2001 but this relationship also saw an end and they separated in 2003.
- Brady Smith (2005-Present) – Tiffani got married to actor Brady Smith on July 9, 2005. The couple has 2 children, daughter Harper Renn Smith (b. June 15, 2010) and son Holt Fisher Smith (b. July 1, 2015).
Race / Ethnicity
She has English, German, Scottish, Northern Irish, and Welsh ancestry.
She has done advertisements for many brands like –
- The More You Know
- QVC & CEW – Beauty With Benefits
- Peaches and Cream Barbie (1985)
- Drunk Driving Awareness (2000)
- Milk (1994)
- USA Network’s Characters Unite campaign (2010)
- USA Network’s White Collar (2009)
- CLCA Green (Public Service Announcement)
In 2004, she was seen in a print ad for HIV/AIDS care services.
She has served as a spokesperson for Rape Prevention and Quaker Oatmeal.
Best Known For
- Starring in several TV shows such as Saved By The Bell, Beverly Hills, 90210, White Collar, and Alexa & Katie
- Having participated in many beauty pageant contests in her childhood and appearing on the cover of magazines such as Teen
- Being nominated several times for the Young Artist Award in the categories of Outstanding Young Ensemble Cast and Best Young Actress Starring in an Off-Prime-time Series in 1990, 1992, and 1993
As a Singer
Tiffani has also performed many soundtracks for Saved by the Bell such as Danny Boy, Silent Night, I’m So Excited, La Bamba, and Go Bayside Chant.
Tiffani made her theatrical film debut as Tracy in the rom-com movie Son in Law in 1993.
First TV Show
She made her debut TV show appearance as the girl in Live-In in 1989.
Tiffani is trained by Josh Zitomer from PhysicalFix.
Her workout regime consists of short but intense 45-minute exercise session which she follows 5 times a week.
Her routine consist of 4 main phases – fitness agility, cardio, strength, and power.
On an average, while on-the-go, her workout routine consists of short 2 sets of each exercise (listed below) that is done in a 20-minute power workout. Her trainer recommends her to do –
- Plank Press Ups – 20 Reps
- Squat Jump Curls – 15 Reps on Each Side
- Reverse Lunge Side Shoulder Raise – 15 Reps on Each Side
- Squat Jacks – 20 Reps
- Hammer Curl Lunge Jumps – 15 Reps on Each Side
- Straight Leg Floor Dips – 20 Reps
- Wall Sit Single Arm Curl – 20 Reps
- Plyo Jacks – 20 Reps
Tiffani follows no strict diet. However, she also does not consume sugary drinks such as sodas and packed juices.
Tiffani Thiessen Favorite Things
- Time Of The Day – Morning
- Day Of The Week – Sunday
- Season – Spring
- Restaurant In Napa – Ad Hoc, Charter Oak, Farmstead, Fremont Diner, El Dorado Kitchen
- Wine Places In Napa – Hourglass, Mending Wall, Orin Swift
Source – US Magazine, TiffaniThiessen.com
Tiffani Thiessen Facts
- At the age of 8, she made her first television appearance in a Barbie commercial for Peaches N Cream Barbie doll after her uncle actor Roger Ernest suggested her that she should try acting and modeling.
- Growing up, Tiffani wanted to be a dancer.
- If she were not an actress, she would have been a wedding planner.
- Tiffani’s father’s birth surname was “Chadwick”. However, he later decided to go by the last name “Thiessen” which was the surname of his stepfather who had adopted him.
- During the 1990s, she was a star teen idol.
- In 1987, Tiffani won her first prestigious beauty pageant award Miss Junior America.
- In 1988, she won the Great Model Search contest held by Teen magazine.
- In 1989, Cover Girl Magazine titled her as Model of the Year.
- She had begun her own baby furniture line with designer “Lonni Paul” in the past.
- She has 5 pet dogs named Buck, Pearl, Bo, Penny, and Maggie, a pet cat named Savannah. She also has a pet hen named Ruby; along with 4 pet chickens called Anna, Elsa, Mable, and Sugar. She did not live on a farm though.
- In 2003, she started her own production company Tit 4 Tat Productions.
- In 2005, she directed her first film Just Play.
- The dress that she had worn on her wedding was designed by designer Vera Wang.
- In 2015, she began her own cooking channel titled ‘Dinner at Tiffani’s’.
- In 2011, singer Justin Bieber wore a t-shirt with a picture of her on it during the MuchMusic Video Awards as he is a big fan of hers. NBA star Chris Paul had also openly admitted to being a huge fan of Tiffani.
- Visit her official website @ tiffanithiessen.com.
- Follow her on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
Featured Image by Tiffani Thiessen / Instagram