|Yvonne Strahovski Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9¼ in|
|Date of Birth||July 30, 1982|
Yvonne Strahovski is an Australian actress who is best known for portraying roles such as CIA agent Sarah Walker in Chuck, CIA Agent Kate Morgan in 24: Live Another Day, Hannah McKay in Dexter, and Serena Joy Waterford in The Handmaid’s Tale. She has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as Killer Elite, The Tomorrow War, He’s Out There, The Predator, I, Frankenstein, The Astronaut Wives Club, Manhattan Night, All I See Is You, Angel of Mine, headLand, Stateless, and many more. For her acting skills, Yvonne has received several awards such as the Teen Choice Award, Saturn Award, TV Guide Award, and AACTA Award.
Yvonne Jaqueline Strzechowski
Werrington Downs (a suburb of Sydney, New South Wales), Australia
Yvonne attended Santa Sabina College in Strathfield. Later, in 2003, she graduated from the University of Western Sydney‘s Theatre Nepean.
- Father – Piotr Strzechowski (Electronic Engineer)
- Mother – Bożena Strzechowski (Works as a lab technician)
- Siblings – None
She is signed with these agencies –
- Paradigm Talent Agency
- Sue Barnett & Associates
5 ft 9¼ in or 176 cm
59 kg or 130 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Yvonne Strahovski dated –
- Josh Schwartz – American writer Josh dated the Australian actress in the past.
- Matt Doran (2006-2007) – Australian actor Matt and Yvonne dated for a couple of years from 2006 to 2007.
- Tim Loden (2009-Present) – Strahovski started dating the actor Tim Loden in 2009. In 2017 during Emmy Awards, she confessed about her marriage to Tim Loden. In May 2018, the news about her pregnancy was shared. They welcomed a baby boy named William in 2018. In June 2021, it was revealed that the couple was expecting their 2nd child together. In December 2021, Yvonne revealed on social media that she and Tim had welcomed their 2nd child.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Polish ancestry.
Tall body frame
34-24-35 in or 86-61-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
10 (US) or 40.5 (EU)
She has appeared in a paper commercial.
Best Known For
Playing Sarah Lisa Walker in the American action-comedy/ spy-drama television series Chuck from 2007 to 2012, and Hannah McKay in the television drama series Dexter from 2012 to 2013.
Yvonne appeared in the 2007 British/ Australian contemporary psychological thriller film Gone for her role as Sondra.
First TV Show
In 2004, Strahovski played Suzie in the Australian satirical television show Double the Fist in an episode titled “Fear Factory”.
Yvonne does not involve herself in any gym exercises. She has never had a gym membership. All she does is try to stay active by going outdoors and do hiking, surfing, or any other outdoor activity.
Yvonne makes sure she eats right. For that, she tries to eat more and more fresh fruits and vegetables.
In all, she makes a balance by eating right and going for light exercises (without any gym) like running, stretching, and others.
Yvonne Strahovski Favorite Things
- Perfume – Cristalle by Chanel, the Dolce & Gabbana 18 La Lune
Source – NYTimes.com
Yvonne Strahovski Facts
- She has two pet dogs named Chazzie and Willy.
- She can speak Polish as well as English. She first learned to speak Polish rather than English.
- She was born in Australia as her parents emigrated from Tomaszów Mazowiecki, Poland.
- For the sake of easier pronunciation, she changed her surname from Strzechowski to Strahovski.
- She can play Viola. Yvonne first played Viola in a school production of Twelfth Night.
- Yvonne also opened a small theater company after completion of graduation in 2003.
- She is the only Australian in her entire family.
- She likes science fiction and horror films like Jurassic Park.
- Yvonne supports PETA and has appeared in an ad that said, “Adopt, Don’t Buy”.
- She likes to use MyChelle products on her skin and stays away from chemicals.
- Yvonne has done voiceover work in video games for characters such as Miranda Lawson in Mass Effect Galaxy and Aya Brea in The 3rd Birthday.