|Anna Faris Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4¼ in|
|Date of Birth||November 29, 1976|
Anna Faris is an American actress, comedian, singer, voiceover artist, producer, podcaster, and author who is regarded as one of the “most talented comic actresses” of her generation. She has been cast in movies like the Scary Movie film series, My Super Ex-Girlfriend, Brokeback Mountain, The House Bunny, The Dictator, Lost in Translation, Smiley Face, The Hot Chick, Overboard, What’s Your Number?, Just Friends, May, Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, 22 Jump Street, Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Road Chip, Keanu, and Take Me Home Tonight.
Anna Kay Faris
Baltimore’s-Best-Beautiful-Blonde, Anna Faris-Indra, Anna Faris-Pratt
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
Anna attended Edmonds-Woodway High School in Edmonds, Washington and graduated from it in 1994. In 1999, Anna received a degree in English Literature from the University of Washington.
Actress, Singer, Comedian, Voiceover Artist, Producer, Podcaster, Author
- Father – Jack Faris (Sociologist)
- Mother – Karen (Special education teacher at Seaview Elementary School)
- Siblings – Robert (Older Brother) (Sociologist and Professor at University of California)
- Others – Robert Ellsworth Lee Faris (Paternal Grandfather), Clara Guignard (Paternal Grandmother), Winchell Bathurst (Maternal Grandfather), Minnie Madie Meins (Maternal Grandmother)
Anna Faris has been signed with –
- Anonymous Content, Talent Management Company, Culver City, California, United States
- United Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
Alternative rock, indie rock, R&B
New Line Records, Lakeshore Records, Elektra Records
In 2020, her net worth was $30 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 4¼ in or 163 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Anna Faris has married –
- Ben Indra (1999-2008) – Actor Ben Indra started dating Anna in 1999 after meeting her when Anna was filming Lovers Lane in London that year. They engaged in 2003 and married in June 2004. After living for almost three years together, the duo separated in April 2007. Their divorce was finalized in February 2008. As per court orders, she agreed to pay Ben an amount of $900,000 with other property and acting royalties.
- Chris Pratt (2007-2017) – Anna, then met her second husband actor Chris Pratt on the set of Take Me Home Tonight (2011) in 2007. She engaged him on January 29, 2009. On July 9, 2009, the couple married in Bali, Indonesia. The couple welcomed their first child, a son named Jack on August 25, 2012. The couple announced their separation in August 2017.
- Michael Barrett (2017-Present) – In late 2017, Anna commenced dating cinematographer Michael Barrett. In October 2018, they were seen going for brunch in Los Angeles. The couple got engaged in November 2019. In July 2021, Anna confirmed that the couple had previously eloped to Washington State to tie the knot.
Race / Ethnicity
Anna Faris is of German, English, Scottish, French, Dutch, and Welsh descent.
She has though dyed her hair black in the previous years.
- Has frequently appeared in comedic roles
- Blonde hair
35-24-34 in or 89-61-86 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
8 (US) or 5.5 (UK) or 38.5 (EU)
Anna has appeared in commercials on Red Robin Burgers, Abilify, Frozen Yogurt, and others.
Best Known For
Playing Cindy Campbell in the Scary Movie film series.
Anna has contributed to a couple of songs such as “Nobody Does It Better” in 2003, “Forgiveness” in 2005, “Love from Afar” in 2005, “Just a Guy” in 2005, and “Old-Fashioned Girl” in 2007.
Anna appeared in the 1996 movie Eden for her role of Dithy.
First TV Show
She played the role of Erica in the NBC’s sitcom Friends in 5 episodes in 2004.
She also had a voice role before in 2002 in the adult animated situational comedy series King of the Hill.
Anna Faris has taken help from celebrity trainer Nicole Stuart. Nicole, who is a Pilates instructor has guided many celebs including Anna and Kate Hudson.
For the 2008 movie “The House Bunny”, she used to run for at least 3 miles a day. Anna worked with Nicole for 6 days a week and did Pilates. Her workout for the movie started 6 weeks before she started filming for the movie. Various Pilates moves include “The Hundred”, “Single Leg Stretch”, “Double Knee Stretch”, “Single Straight Leg Stretch”, “Double Straight Leg Stretch”, “Criss Cross”. These exercises worked mainly on Anna’s abs (core).
Faris also paid attention to her diet for her role as Shelley Darlington in the movie and ate steamed vegetables, grilled chicken, and other healthy food items.
Anna Faris Facts
- After taking birth in Maryland, she relocated to Edmonds, Washington at the age of 6.
- Anna’s dad was the vice president of internal communications at the University of Washington.
- Anna’s first professional acting performance was when she was 9 years old.
- Faris became an actress after getting encouragement from her family. They were the ones who made her pursue acting when she was a child.
- Anna has played a lead role as Christy Plunkett in CBS’s sitcom “Mom”.
- In her lifetime, she has graced several magazine covers such as Cosmopolitan, Playboy, Self, Raygun, and many others.
- She is a staunch feminist.
- She has also been described as “Hollywood’s most original comic actress” by The New Yorker.
- She got breast implants after filming The House Bunny and during her 2008 divorce from Indra. She later stated that her decision “wasn’t a career thing—it was a divorce thing.”
- Her best on-screen kiss has been with Luke Wilson which she revealed on Watch What Happens Live! Q&A in 2018.
- In 2015, Anna started hosting an advice podcast titled Unqualified.
- In October 2017, Anna released a memoir named Unqualified. It eventually became a New York Times Best Seller.
- During Thanksgiving dinner in November 2019, Faris and her guests began experiencing health issues in a Lake Tahoe rental cottage and local first responders detected carbon monoxide levels six times the recommended maximum.
- In 2021, she teamed up with Running Press to create a party game called Dealbreakers: A Game about Relationships.