|Nikki Cox Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||June 2, 1978|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Nikki Cox is an American actor, voice actor, producer, and writer who started her career as a child artist at 4 years of age. Over the years, she has been cast in a variety of shows which include Unhappily Ever After, Las Vegas, The Jake Effect, Nikki, The Spectacular Spider-Man, The Norm Show, Buzz Lightyear of Star Command, Webster, Star Trek: The Next Generation, Baywatch, Murphy Brown, Night Court, Davis Rules, Boy Meets World, Ghost Whisperer, Blossom, The Nanny, General Hospital, California Dreams, The Steve Harvey Show, and Eerie, Indiana. In addition to that, Nikki Cox’s film credits include Terminator 2: Judgment Day, She Cried No, Moonwalker, The Glimmer Man, Lonely Street, Nutty Professor II: The Klumps, Don’s Plum, The Ryan White Story, and Danger Island.
Nicole Avery Cox
Nikki, Nikki Cox Mohr (Formerly)
Santa Monica, California, United States
Actor, Voice Actor, Producer, Writer
- Father – Meredith Avery Cox
- Mother – Terry Kay Cox
- Siblings – Matthew Cox (Younger Brother) (Actor)
Nikki Cox has been signed with Barry Katz Entertainment, Talent Management Company, Malibu, California, United States.
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, her net worth has been $4 Million.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Nikki Cox has dated –
- Kevin Connolly – She reportedly had an affair with actor and director Kevin Connolly while they worked together on the show Unhappily Ever After.
- Bobcat Goldthwait (1997-2005) – In 1997, she got engaged to actor, comedian, director, and screenwriter Bobcat Goldthwait who voiced the character of Mr. Floppy on Unhappily Ever After. The duo had an age gap of 16 years, Nikki being the younger one. The relationship ended in the year 2005.
- Josh Duhamel (2003) – It is speculated that she hooked up with her Las Vegas co-actor Josh Duhamel in 2003.
- Jay Mohr (2005-2017) – Nikki Cox started going out with actor, comedian, and radio host Jay Mohr in February 2005. They met on the set of the comedy-drama series Las Vegas. The couple married on December 29, 2006, in Los Angeles and she became stepmother to Jay Mohr’s son Jackson. Jay petitioned a Los Angeles court in December 2008 to allow him to legally add her last name to his, changing his name to “Jon Ferguson Cox Mohr”. On May 5, 2011, they were blessed with a son named Meredith Daniel Mohr. It was later confirmed by Jay Mohr in an episode of The Adam Carolla Show on May 16, 2017, that he and Nikki were “in the middle” of a divorce, which was finalized in August 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
Nikki Cox Facts
- She was cast as a dancer in the 1988 comic science fiction film Mac and Me. However, Nikki’s role went uncredited.
- From 1995 to 1999, she brought to life the character of Tiffany Malloy (the middle child and only daughter of Jack Malloy and Jennifer “Jennie” Malloy (née Slattery)) in The WB sitcom series Unhappily Ever After.
- She appeared as Karen in the 2001 black-and-white independent drama film Don’s Plum, starring Leonardo DiCaprio, Tobey Maguire, and Kevin Connolly.
- Alongside David Cross, Bob Odenkirk, David Koechner, Ben Stiller, Jack Black, and others, Nikki Cox co-starred as Kayla in the 2002 satirical comedy film Run Ronnie Run!.
- In 2002, she was ranked #89 in Stuff magazine’s list of “102 S*xiest Women In The World”.
- Nikki Cox played Mary Connell in the NBC comedy-drama series Las Vegas from 2003 to 2007. Her co-stars for the project included James Caan, Josh Duhamel, James Lesure, Vanessa Marcil, Molly Sims, Marsha Thomason, and Tom Selleck.
- Nikki was ranked #51 in Maxim magazine’s “Hot 100 of 2005” list.
- In 2009, she provided vocals to the character of Silver Sable in the superhero animated television series The Spectacular Spider-Man.
- She once said, “All that some actresses want is for people to take them seriously instead of caring about how they look. For me, I’ve worked hard for people to think I’m funny.”
Featured Image by 48states / English Wikipedia / CC BY-SA 3.0