|Kara Del Toro Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8.5 in|
|Date of Birth||August 18, 1993|
Kara Del Toro is an American model, social media personality, YouTuber, TikTok star, content creator, and philanthropist. She has worked for a number of brands such as Guess, House of CB, Shop Sky, VDM the Label, Tori Praver Swimwear, Adicora, Frankies Bikinis, Vitamin A Swimwear, Chloe Rose Swimwear, Lounge, Balibody, Luli Fama, Icing, and Beach Bunny. In addition to that, she has graced the cover of World Swimsuit SA as well as has been featured in editorials including Maxim USA, Surfing Magazine Swimsuit Issue, Kode, Flaunt, Design Scene, and Harper’s Bazaar China.
Kara Jewell Del Toro
Houston, Texas, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Swimsuit Model, Social Media Personality, YouTuber, TikTok Star, Content Creator
She has been represented by –
- Elite Model Management – Los Angeles
- Numero Models – London
- Elite Model Management – Miami
5 ft 8.5 in or 174 cm
63 kg or 139 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated a boy as she tweeted about it but, she might be single now.
Race / Ethnicity
- Plump lips
- Curvy figure
37-24-36 in or 94-61-91.5 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU) or 10 (UK)
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
Kara has appeared in Carl’s Jr. Tex-Mex Burger commercial.
She has also advertised for Guess.
Best Known For
Being a swimsuit model and appearing in Carl’s Jr.’s ad.
Kara does yoga, hiking, and other exercises, in general.
But, if an important event or commercial photoshoot is coming soon, then she increases the workout intensity and even starts cutting down on sugar and carbs as she is reaching the event date.
Otherwise, she eats whatever she wants in moderation.
Check out her Instagram updates below, showing her doing floor exercises and dumbbell workouts.
Kara Del Toro Favorite Things
- Snack – Doughnut
- Food – Pizza
- TV Show – The Curse of Oak Island
- Books – Twilight, The Crystal Bible, As a Man Thinketh
- Song – Bitch Better Have My Money (Rihanna)
- Go-to Drink – Bacardi with Diet Coke
Source – Instagram.com, GQ.com
Kara Del Toro Facts
- In May 2017, she posted a video (later deleted it) on Instagram to let her submit her profile for the Sports Illustrated Model Search Contest.
- Kara has an adopted rescue pet dog.
- She supports the organization DogsWithoutBorders. She keeps on showing her support for dogs like this one.
- She knows how to play the piano as she played the instrument for 8 years.
- Kara reads in her free time.
- Her upbringing was done in a small town on the water in Texas.
- Her perfect date would be to watch a romantic movie on the sofa after cooking a delicious meal together with her boy and then sleep.
- On May 30, 2016, Kara’s SUV was hit by a Volkswagen Jetta on the side in Indiana, U.S. She was saved from any injury, but her pal Tanya Mityushina (Russian model) got neck and head pain.
- If she wasn’t a model, either she would have been a school teacher or had her swimwear line (businesswoman).
- In her family, she is closest to her mother.
- She likes the fashion of the 90s and particularly mixing masculine and feminine fashion.
- In 2014, she was the finalist for the Beach Bunny model search.
- She joined YouTube with her eponymous channel on June 4, 2017. The first video that was uploaded on her channel on June 11, 2017, was titled “EVERY DAY MAKEUP with KARA DEL TORO”.
- Some other videos on her YouTube channel have been titled “Morocco diaries & facing my biggest fear!”, “What I use to get the deepest tan in Summer”, “GET READY WITH ME// BALI BODY”, “New Bali Body Self Tanning Mousse Review”, “Red Carpet Makeup with Kara Del Toro”, “Model hair care routine with Kara Del Toro”, “Model “no makeup” makeup, natural glam”, “Holiday Glam with Kara Del Toro”, and “The best mirror selfie secret.. EVER”.
- In March 2021, she revealed the secret behind flawless mirror selfies of Instagram influencers. She said that influencers don’t use a mirror at all to click pictures. They use a separate camera with a timer.