|Walker Hayes Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||December 27, 1979|
|Spouse||Laney Beville Hayes|
Walker Hayes is an American singer and songwriter who is widely recognized for having released a number of studio albums including Reason to Rhyme (2011) and for having charted numerous singles on the Billboard Hot Country Songs and Country Airplay charts, such as You Broke Up with Me (2017) which went ‘Gold’. Hayes is the recipient of many accolades like the Billboard Music Awards in 2022 for “Top Country Song”. He has amassed more than 990k followers on Instagram.
Charles Edgar Walker Hayes
Mobile, Alabama, United States
He went to Birmingham–Southern College and graduated in 2002 from there with a bachelor’s degree in Music and an emphasis on piano. He also attended the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- Father – Charles Hayes (Realtor)
- Siblings – He has 8 older siblings. Walker is the youngest of 9 kids.
Vocals, Guitar, Piano
- Capitol Records
- Monument Records
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
72 kg or 158.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Laney Beville Hayes – He has been married to his childhood sweetheart, Laney Beville Hayes. They have 6 children together. They had met while appearing in Little Shop of Horrors high school play where he was playing Seymour Krelborn and Laney was playing Ronette.
Race / Ethnicity
- Square shaped face
- Beard and mustache
- Tattoo on his left arm
He has endorsed or promoted several brands such as Costco.
Walker Hayes Favorite Things
- Hobby – Skating having posted clips of himself doing skateboard tricks with his kids
- Pastimes – Spending time in nature having relished being outdoors and going hunting and fishing
- Fitness Regimen – Working out as much as possible having been serious about taking proper care of his body and having believed that regular exercise also has many benefits mental health-wise
Source – TVOverMind.com
Walker Hayes Facts
- He was raised in Mobile, Alabama.
- His daughter Leah had been featured in his 2021 viral TikTok clip.
- Walker has revealed that he grew up in a religious household and that his beliefs have always played an important role in his life. Throughout his life, he has gone through numerous situations where he has leaned on his faith.
- He had established The Be A Craig Fundy as a tribute to a man called Craig who had given the Hayes’ family a van during a time they were struggling. His kindness had made it possible for the family to have a vehicle large enough for all the children to have a seatbelt.
- Hayes has admitted that he has a decidedly simple palate. After concerts, instead of going for expensive meals or drinks, he has been satiated by the treat familiar to kids in the Western world, namely cereals. However, he has declared that while his tastes in grocery-store cereal have been broad, that has not applied to other foodstuffs. He has stated that one item he will not abide by has been breakfast potatoes.
- He has cherished having teas and has observed that it has served as a nice means to preserve his voice.
- Walker has been handy when it has come to doing things around the house and he has enjoyed doing DIY projects in order to build things for his family.
- Walker has an outie belly button.
- Walker is allergic to cats.
- He loves singing opera.
- In 2022, Walker was driving a Toyota Prius and a Hummer car.
- Along with his friend Craig Allen Cooper, he published his first book titled Glad You’re Here in May 2022.
- He previously has worked at Costco and Macaroni Grill.
- Walker wants to retire and coach high school basketball.
- Though he is right-handed but kicks left-footed.
Featured Image by Walker Hayes / Instagram