Rolf Jacob Sartorius
Oklahoma, United States
His formal education isn’t available.
- Father – Rolf Sartorius
- Mother – Works as Jacob’s social media manager
- Siblings – Caroline Sartorius (Older Sister)
Note – The above-mentioned individuals aren’t his real parents. Instead, they had adopted him because his real parents couldn’t raise him.
United Talent Agency (via Hollywood Reporter)
T3 Music Group
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm (Approx)
50 kg or 110 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jacob Sartorius has dated –
- Maddie Ziegler (2016) – Jacob Sartorius was reported to be in a relationship with actress and singer Maddie Ziegler in 2016 after they were seen together getting cozy on YouTube videos and even made vague and subtle hints about their relationship in various different Tweets.
- Baby Ariel (2016) – In October 2016, YouTubers Baby Ariel and Jacob were RUMORed to be dating after they were spotted hanging out together. Also, the supposed picture of Jacob kissing Ariel was also leaked which further intensified the rumors.
- Luna Blaise – RUMOR
- Jenna Ortega (2017) – In the summer of 2017, Jacob was rumored to be dating actress Jenna Ortega. It was suspected by Girlfriend.com.au.
- Millie Bobby Brown (2017-Present) – In October 2017, actress Millie Bobby Brown and Jacob started dating each other. In April 2018, it was reported that he had cheated on Millie with some girls and had asked for n*de pics on Snapchat. But, it didn’t affect their relationship.
Race / Ethnicity
His body specifications may be –
- Chest – 35 in or 89 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 11 in or 28 cm
- Waist – 27 in or 68.5 cm
Jacob Sartorius hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand.
Best Known For
Creating various lip-syncing videos on Musical.ly.
As a Singer
Jacob released his first single, Sweatshirt in May 2016.
In 2016, Jacob was seen in short film Alex where she played the role as Jacob.
First TV Show
Sartorius hasn’t been cast in any TV show till date.
His workout routine and diet plan aren’t known.
Jacob Sartorius Favorite Things
- TV Show – Stuck in the Middle
Source – Girlfriend
Jacob Sartorius Facts
- According to information released by Google, Jacob Sartorius was the 9th most searched singer or musical artist in 2016.
- Jacob was enrolled in the acting classes at the age of 8 and soon after, he began performing in community theater productions.
- Jacob’s first official post on Vine managed to get looped for more than 15 million times. The post was an anti-bullying message.
- Due to his immense popularity, he often suffers from bullying. In 2016, he revealed that he had to switch 3 different schools in 2015 due to bullying.
- After the success of his debut single, Sweatshirt, the Business Insider magazine predicted that he could become the next Justin Bieber.
- In May 2016, he was accused of encouraging a fan to send him a n*de picture (or in underwear). Facebook later clarified that he didn’t have an account when the message was sent.
- In June 2016, the Musical.ly had to cancel Jacob’s planned performance because more than 1,500 fans arrived at the venue, which had a far smaller capacity.
- He has been named after his father and grandfather, who both had ‘Rolf’ as the first name. However, he prefers to use his middle name.
- Visit his official website @ jacobsartorius.com.
- Follow Jacob Sartorius on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and iTunes.