|Sophia Lucia Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||7, 2002|
Sophia Lucia is an American reality-TV star, actress, singer, model, entrepreneur, and dancer. She is best known for making her debut on the 3rd season of the reality-TV dancing series Dance Moms (2012-2013). She has also created a dancewear clothing line named California Kisses in the fall of 2012.
Sophia Maria Lucia
California, United States
At the age of 2, she started dancing at the San Diego Dance Center in Poway, California, United States. She also danced at the Danceology in San Diego, California, United States.
While appearing on the 3rd season of Dance Moms, she was a guest dancer at the Abby Lee Dance Center in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States. She later transferred to the Master Ballet Academy in Scottsdale, Arizona, United States.
Sophia has was also trained in dancing at the RT Dance Academy, as well as Champion Rhythmics in San Diego, California, United States.
Reality-TV Star, Dancer, Actress, Model, Singer, Entrepreneur
- Mother – Jackie Lucia (Reality-TV Star, Former Cheerleader for San Diego Chargers)
- Siblings – Vincenzo “Vinny” Lucia (Older Brother)
- Others – Kristen Hibbs (Cousin) (Dance Studio Owner), Nicole “Niki” Lucia (Cousin) (Dance Studio Owner)
Sophia Lucia is represented by –
- Paradigm Talent Agency (Talent Agent) in Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Bloc Talent Agency (Talent Agent) in Los Angeles, California, United States
- A3 Artists Agency (Talent Agent Commercial) in Los Angeles, California, United States
- Red Pebbles Public Relations (Publicist) in Los Angeles, California, United States
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She has also dyed her hair ‘Dirty Blonde’ in the past.
Sophia Lucia has endorsed brands such as Capezio.
Sophia has also appeared in the TV commercials for –
- Party City (2010)
- Old Navy (2011)
- McDonald’s (2014)
Sophia Lucia Favorite Things
- Solo On Dance Moms – Suprstr
- Dance Movie – Dirty Dancing (1987)
- Dance Instructor – Doug Caldwell
- Place She’s Performed In – Varna, Bulgaria
- Country – Iceland
- TV Show – Shadowhunters (2016-2019)
- Songs – New Rules by Dua Lipa, Anything by Harry Styles, Mad Stalkers by 21 Savage, Metro Boomin, and Offset
Source – DanceSpirit.com, Fandom
Sophia Lucia Facts
- She started dancing competitively at the age of 3.
- Sophia is a Guinness World Record Holder for doing 55 “Consecutive Pirouettes” in 2013. The previous record, 36, was set on December 9, 2005, by Alicia Clifton.
- She made her exit from Dance Moms in 2013 because her grandfather suffered a heart attack and she wanted to be there for him.
- Dancers she kept in touch with after she quit Dance Moms include Maddie Ziegler, Kalani Hilliker, JoJo Siwa, and Nia Sioux.
- Sophia won the title of “Junior Best Dancer” at the Dance Awards in 2014.
- Sophia competed in the YouTube web series Teen Dance Challenge in December 2015. She had to battle against very skilled dancers such as Talia Seitel, Chloe East, Sean Lew, and Lucy Vallely, but won.
- Growing up, her dream was to appear on the TV show So You Think You Can Dance? one day. She auditioned for the 13th season of the show in 2016.
- Sophia considers the hardest and most rewarding moment in her career winning a gold medal at the Varna International Ballet Competition in 2016.
- She trains between 35 to 40 hours a week in ballet, contemporary, jazz, and tap.
- Sophia has a dog named Lily.
- Going to the kitchen and making tea is the 1st thing she does in the morning.
- Meatloaf, green tea, and a protein shake are 3 things she consumes every day.
- 3 things she cannot live without are Lululemon leggings, good music, and a stretch band.
- If Sophia is not dancing, she does Orangetheory Fitness workouts.
- Sophia’s ideal situation when it comes to education is to star in a New York City-based TV show. That way, she could be a part-time student at New York University.
- Her celebrity crushes are Harry Styles, Noah Centineo, and Shawn Mendes.
Featured Image by Sophia Lucia / Instagram