|Sarah Manners Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6½ in|
|Date of Birth||August 25, 1975|
Sarah Manners is an English actress who is well-recognized for her portrayal of Joanna Helm in Doctors and Bex Reynolds in Casualty.
Birmingham, England, United States
Sarah studied at King Edward VI Handsworth, Birmingham. She also trained at the Central School of Speech and Drama in London.
- Father – David Manners
Sarah is represented by Creative Artists Management.
5 ft 6½ in or 169 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sarah has dated –
- Ben O’Sullivan (2003-2009) – Sarah met computer salesman Ben O’Sullivan, in 2003 at Lickey, Worcestershire. However, their relationship ended in 2009. They continue to be close to one another despite their divorce. She has also described him as a lovely man.
Race / Ethnicity
- Thin upper lip and thin eyebrows
Sarah Manners Facts
- She started her career as an actress with her portrayal of an Airport Attendant in EastEnders in 1997.
- While attending King Edward VI Handsworth, she was a member of Handsworth Old Edwardians.
- After graduating from the Central School of Speech and Drama, Sarah went on to work at a call center followed by a part-time receptionist.
- Sarah got her first big break in the entertainment industry as Joanna Helm in Doctors in the year 2000, alongside the likes of actors Adrian Lewis Morgan, Jan Pearson, and Matthew Chambers.
- Her television and film credits include The Afternoon Play, Mile High, Holby City, and The Bill.
Featured Image By Ian Smith / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0