|Kim Domingo Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||February 3, 1995|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Kim Domingo is a Filipino actress, model, Internet personality, television presenter, and singer who is best known for portraying roles such as Agatha Samaniego in Juan Happy Love Story, Mabelle Henerala / Avenir Segovia in Super Ma’am, and Stephanie Rios in Start-Up PH. She has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as Wil Time Bigtime, Bubble Gang, Karelasyon: Rehas, D’ Originals, Magpakailanman: The Kim Domingo story, Tadhana: My Korean Fairy Tale, TODA One I Love, Mang Kepweng Returns, and many more. As a singer, she has released songs like Know Me.
Kimberly Domingo Del villé
Quezon City, Philippines
Kim Domingo went to the Our Lady of Fatima University (OLFU) from where she graduated with a degree in dentistry.
Actress, model, TV host, singer
- Father – Gy Belleville
- Mother – Fina Domingo
Kim Domingo is signed up with GMA Artist Center.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kim Domingo has dated
- In her interview with GMA News in June 2016, she revealed that she had broken up with her boyfriend. They had been going out for 6 years. However, apart from revealing that he wasn’t from show business, she didn’t divulge any personal details of his former boyfriend. Plus, she also insisted that her show business career had nothing to do with their breakup.
- Michael Acuña (2016-Present) – According to reports, Kim Domingo started going out with basketball player Michael Acuña in June 2016. They were spotted out and about in early July. Also, he had changed his relationship status on social media towards the end of June. Later, she was pictured cheering him at the basketball match and they were reported to have gone on a trip to the romantic resort as well. They have also been pictured joyriding on numerous occasions.
Race / Ethnicity
On her father’s side, she has French ancestry, whereas, on her mother’s side, she is of Filipino descent.
- Bold personality
- Curvaceous assets
- Thick eyebrows
37-26-36 in or 94-66-91.5 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
In October 2016, Kim Domingo was appointed as the calendar girl by Ginebra San Miguel.
She has also appeared in a TV advert for the fitness chain, Gym Rats.
Best Known For
- Being cast as Agatha Samaniego in the Philippine romantic-comedy drama TV series, Juan Happy Love Story.
- Having appeared and worked in the GMA Network comedy sketch TV show, Bubble Gang.
As a Singer
In August 2016, she inked a recording contract with GMA Records. In the same month, she released her debut single, Know Me. International rapper C-Tru was a featured artist on the single.
In June 2016, Kim made her theatrical film debut with a supporting role in the political drama, Magtanggol.
First TV Show
In 2000, Kim made her first TV show appearance as himself in the noontime game show, Eat Bulaga!
Kim Domingo regularly hits the gym to keep her stunning figure in perfect shape. She works out at the Gold’s Gym and is ably assisted by her personal trainer Jake Harlem. He even helped her bring her weight down from 62 kg to 55 kg within a space of a couple of weeks.
She works out in the gym at least three times a week where she gives special attention to the lower body exercises such as squats and lunges, and to the core work. Along with strength training and conditioning workout routine, she also likes to perform aerial yoga.
Kim Domingo Facts
- While growing up, she participated in the Little Miss Philippines beauty competition.
- She is reported to have auditioned for the leading reality shows such as Artista Academy and Pinoy Big Brother.
- She started her modeling career at the age of 14.
Featured Image by Mark Onod / Flickr / CC BY 2.0