|Matthew Chambers Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||August 20, 1968|
Matthew Chambers is an English actor who is recognized for his portrayal of Daniel Granger in Doctors.
Matthew Guy Charles Chambers
London, England, United Kingdom
Matthew trained at the Webber Douglas Academy of Dramatic Art from 1998 to 2000.
- Siblings – Matthew has a brother.
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Matthew has dated –
- Aisha Chambers – Matthew is married to a woman named Aisha Chambers with whom he has 2 daughters named Maya and Ines.
Race / Ethnicity
- Towering physical appearance
- Masculine jawline
- Alluring eyes
Matthew Chambers Facts
- He was born and raised in the United Kingdom.
- Matthew made his debut TV show appearance as John Bryson in Mile High in 2003, alongside the likes of actress Sarah Manners, Emma Ferguson, and James Redmond.
- His film and television credits include Lady Godiva, Doctor Who, Family Affairs, and Holby City.
- He was cast as Daniel Granger in Doctors in an episode titled Brothers on July 9, 2007.