Jaeden Wesley Lieberher
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Due to the paucity of time caused by his acting commitments, Jaeden opted to go for online education, which allowed him to pursue acting without having to compromise on his acting responsibilities.
Actor and model
- Father – Wes Lieberher (Executive Chef, runs a food truck, frontman of Philadelphia rock band Kill Verona and has appeared in cooking TV shows)
- Mother – Angela Martell
- Siblings – None
- Others – Thomas William Lieberher (Paternal Grandfather), Jeannine Hasson (Paternal Grandmother), Thomas O. Martell (Maternal Grandfather), Chi-Sun (Maternal Grandmother)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
57 kg or 126 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jaeden Lieberher’s private life info isn’t available.
Race / Ethnicity
He has German, English, Korean, French Canadian and Belgian or Walloon ancestry.
He also has traces of Scots-Irish and Northern Irish ancestry.
Cut in right eyebrow
His body specifications like chest, waist and biceps information are not known.
Jaeden has starred in the TV commercials for
- Telecommunications company, Verizon
- General Electric
His religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
- Being cast in the lead role of Henry in the drama movie, The Book of Henry.
- Having played the leading role alongside Clive Owen in the Canadian drama movie, The Confirmation in 2016.
Jaeden first appeared in the short film Grief in 2013.
However, his first theatrical film appearance was in 2014 in a starring role as Oliver Bronstein in the comedy drama movie, St. Vincent.
First TV Show
From 2015 to 2016, Jaeden appeared in the period drama series, Masters of Sex in 11 episodes.
Jaeden Lieberher’s diet plan and workout routine aren’t available.
Jaeden Lieberher Favorite Things
- Music Genre – 90’s hip hop
- TV Show He Wants To Work In – Always Sunny in Philadelphia
- Music Group – A Tribe Called Quest
- Song – Redbone by Childish Gambino
- 2017 Movie – Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
- App – Snapchat
Source – Raw Pages, Teen Vogue
Jaeden Lieberher Facts
- When he was 8 years old, he moved along with his mother to Los Angeles. However, Jaeden’s acting career wasn’t even on their mind.
- A couple of months after his arrival in LA, he started his acting career by working in a handful of TV commercials.
- To bag his role of Oliver in the comedy drama, Vincent, he had to go through 6 auditions. It was all worthwhile in the end as he got to share screen space with Bill Murray.
- Follow Jaeden on Instagram and Twitter.