|Teddi Mellencamp Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||July 1, 1981|
Teddi Mellencamp is an American actress, reality-TV star, podcast host, and certified nutrition and wellness coach/trainer. She is best known for starring in the reality-TV series The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills starting in 2017 and hosting a podcast titled Teddi Tea Podcast on iHeart Radio starting in September 2019.
Teddi Jo Mellencamp
Bloomington, Indiana, United States
Hollywood Hills, Los Angeles, California, United States
She attended Hilton Head Preparatory School in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, the United States.
Teddi stated she attended college after high school.
Actress, Reality-TV Star, Certified Nutrition And Wellness Coach/Trainer, Podcast Host
- Father – John Mellencamp (Singer, Songwriter, Musician, Actor, Director, Oil Painter)
- Mother – Victoria L. Granucci
- Siblings – Justice Mellencamp (Younger Sister) (Hairstylist)
- Others – Adriana Arroyave (Sister-in-Law), Michelle Mellencamp (Older Half-Sister), Hud Mellencamp (Younger Half-Brother), Speck Mellencamp (Younger Half-Sister), Elexis Suzanne Peach (Niece), Richard Lee Mellencamp (Paternal Grandfather) (Producer), Marilyn Joyce Lowe (Paternal Grandmother), Harry Perry Mellencamp (Paternal Great-Grandfather), Laura L. Noblitt (Paternal Great-Grandmother), Joseph Harrell Lowe (Paternal Great-Grandfather), Bessie E. Lowry (Paternal Great-Grandmother)
Teddi Mellencamp is represented by –
- Central Entertainment Group (Talent Agent) in New York City, New York, United States
- Creative Artists Agency (CAA) (Talent Agent) in Los Angeles, California, United States
- Octagon Entertainment (Manager) in Los Angeles, California, United States
- Guttman Associates (Publicist) in Beverly Hills, California, United States
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Teddi Mellencamp has dated –
- Matthew Robertson (2006-2009) – She got married to Matthew Robertson on June 3, 2006, in Bloomington, Indiana, after they met on a blind date.
- Edwin Arroyave (2011-Present) – She married a Colombian-American reality-TV star and CEO of Skyline Security Management, Inc., Edwin Arroyave, on July 7, 2011. She also became a stepmother to Edwin’s daughter from a previous marriage, Isabella Arroyave, born November 30, 2008. The couple welcomed their 1st child, daughter Slate Arroyave, on October 6, 2012. Teddi had multiple miscarriages and went through an IVF process before giving birth to the couple’s son, Cruz Arroyave, on August 21, 2014. She gave birth to their 2nd daughter, Dove Arroyave, on February 25, 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of German, English, Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, Scottish, Welsh, French, Irish, and remote Belgian/Flemish descent on her paternal side.
Dark Brown (Natural)
Currently, she has ‘Blonde’ hair.
Teddi Mellencamp has endorsed brands such as –
- Hairy Little Things
- Teami Blends
- Gracefully Fed
- DIFF Charitable Eyewear
Teddi Mellencamp Facts
- Her parents divorced in 1989.
- One of her favorite toys as a kid was Shrinky Dinks.
- She was a competitive equestrian at a young age and loves horses.
- At the age of 17, Teddi moved to Los Angeles, California. She worked in the mailroom of companies such as Creative Artists Agency and United Talent Agency.
- Teddi fluctuated in weight throughout her life. This led to anger and complaining to her family and friends, and ultimately to her becoming a health & wellness coach.
- She replaced Eileen Davidson when she joined the cast of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills in 2017.
- She befriended Kyle Richards, her Real Housewives of Beverly Hills co-star. Their husbands and families also became good friends, which greatly affected their connection.
- She admitted to being “a little bit of a know-it-all” and “judgy sometimes”.
- In 2018, she bought Teddi’s Dana Point, a mansion with 5 bedrooms and 5 and a half bathrooms in Hollywood Hills which is carved into the side of a mountain.
- Teddi’s weight gain was over 80 lbs or 36.5 kg with both her 1st and 2nd pregnancy. She only gained 45 lbs or 20.5 kg with her 3rd and had no problems losing and maintaining weight during pregnancy.
- She found out that she wasn’t able to breastfeed Dove a few days after giving birth in February 2020. The doctors concluded it was due to a breast augmentation surgery she had after giving birth to Slate and Cruz.
- Teddi suffers from anxiety.
- She had undergone cosmetic surgery to get a neck lift in the past.
- In October 2022, Teddi revealed that she had been diagnosed with stage 2 melanoma.
Featured Image by Teddi Mellencamp / Instagram