|Ally Ioannides Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2½ in|
|Date of Birth||January 12, 1998|
Ally Ioannides is an American actress, theatre artist, and singer who is well-recognized for playing the character of Tilda in Into the Badlands as well as for having been cast as Dylan Jones in Parenthood. On these shows, she worked with various talented artists such as Peter Krause, Lauren Graham, Daniel Wu, Oliver Stark, Savannah Paige Rae, Emily Beecham, Aramis Knight, Mae Whitman, and Marton Csokas. Ally Ioannides started to follow her dream of becoming an actress at a very early age by performing in theatre productions and has since been a part of several stage productions such as The Sound of Music, A Christmas Story, Hansel & Gretel, Annie, and Gypsy. She has also been cast in a wide range of characters in many movies and shows such as Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Escape from Paper City, Synchronic, The Alice Winter, Served Cold, Brand New Old Love, The Tsarevich, ANiMUS, Ephraim’s Rescue, The Truth Fairy, Stray, Four Love Theories, Easy Money, and The Choir. Moreover, Ally Ioannides also enjoys a decent fan base on social media with more than 80k followers on Instagram.
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Ally Ioannides studied at Pace Academy which is a K–12 college preparatory private school located in Buckhead, Atlanta, Georgia, United States. Later, she got enrolled at Trailside in Park City and after that, she joined Madeleine Choir School located in Salt Lake City, Utah. During her time at the choir school, Ally Ioannides performed in more than 300 services and concerts, notably at the Utah Opera.
Actress, Theatre Artist, Singer
- Father – Aristides Ioannides
- Mother – Christine Ioannides
- Others – Romilos Aristides Ioannides (Paternal Grandfather), Angela Chotas (Paternal Grandmother), Yanni/John Demetri Chotas (Paternal Great Grandfather), Mary George Gavalas (Paternal Great Grandmother), George Gavalas (Paternal Great Great Grandfather), Angeliki/Anglica Leia Calamus (Paternal Great Great Grandmother)
Ally Ioannides is represented by Authentic Talent and Literary Management, Talent Management Company, Brooklyn, New York City, New York, United States.
5 ft 2½ in or 159 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Ally Ioannides is of Greek descent on her father’s side.
- Prominent nose
- Pierced ears
- Deep-set eyes
Ally Ioannides has either endorsed or promoted a couple of brands through social media which include the likes of CLEOLA, etc.
Best Known For
- Having been cast as Dylan Jones in the family serial comedy-drama television series, Parenthood, whose lead cast comprises of talented actors such as Peter Krause, Lauren Graham, Dax Shepard, Monica Potter, Erika Christensen, Sam Jaeger, Savannah Paige Rae, Sarah Ramos, Max Burkholder, Joy Bryant, Miles Heizer, Mae Whitman, Bonnie Bedelia, Craig T. Nelson, Tyree Brown, and Xolo Maridueña. The show has also won a number of awards and nominations such as PRISM Awards, Young Artist Awards, Gracie Awards, Golden Globe Awards, and Primetime Emmy Awards.
- Starring as Tilda in the drama wuxia action-adventure TV series, Into the Badlands, alongside the likes of Daniel Wu, Orla Brady, Sarah Bolger, Aramis Knight, Emily Beecham, Oliver Stark, Madeleine Mantock, Marton Csokas, Lorraine Toussaint, Babou Ceesay, Ella-Rae Smith, and Sherman Augustus
- Appearing in a variety of roles in several movies such as Older Daughter in Escape from Paper City, Grand Duchess Anastasia in The Tsarevich, Amanda Hopkins in The Truth Fairy, Martha Hanks – 15 years in Ephraim’s Rescue, Lyndie in The Alice Winter, Sarah Richards in Served Cold, Sammy in Stray, Danielle Burling in ANiMUS, Claire in Brand New Old Love, Ally in Four Love Theories, Brianna Dannelly in Synchronic, Chorister in The Choir, Stephanie Livingston in Easy Money, and many others
- Having garnered an impressive fan base on social media as she enjoys more than 80k followers on Instagram
As a Singer
During her time at Madeleine Choir School, Ally Ioannides sang in a large number of concerts and services.
Ally Ioannides made her first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Martha Hanks – 15 years of age in the religious historical adventure drama movie, Ephraim’s Rescue in 2013. Directed by T. C. Christensen, the lead cast of the film comprised of actors Darin Southam, James Gaisford, Katherine Nelson, Mia Selway, and Travis Eberhard.
First TV Show
Ally Ioannides made her first TV show appearance by playing the role of Jeannie Wilson in an episode of the comedy-drama series, Defining Mel in the year 2013. Some of the other cast members of the shows were Quinn Hunchar, Cat Lee McGowan, Jaclyn Carmichael, Zack Bennett, and Bill Sarkisian.
First Web Show
She made her first web show appearance by portraying the character of Courtney in an episode titled Family & Friends of the comedy series, Scarlett in September 2014.
Ally Ioannides Facts
- She was raised in Park City, Summit County, Utah, United States and when she was around 14 years old, she shifted to Burbank, Los Angeles County, California, United States.
- Ally Ioannides’s professional acting career started even before she hit teenage as at the age of 11, she was cast as Ester in the stage adaptation of A Christmas Story.
- In 2015, she was nominated for a Young Artist Award in the “Best TV Performance in a Series Recurring Young Actress 14-16” category.
- She was cast as Heather Manning in an episode titled Devastating Story of the police procedural legal thriller drama TV show, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit in April 2015.
- Between 2016 and 2019, Ally Ioannides played the role of Cassie Lenue/Cassie in a few episodes of the television procedural mystery drama show, Elementary, whose lead cast comprised of actors Jonny Lee Miller, Lucy Liu, Jon Michael Hill, Aidan Quinn, John Noble, Nelsan Ellis, Desmond Harrington, and James Frain.
- Over the years, she has also been cast in numerous theatre productions such as Pepper in Annie at Pioneer Theatre, Susan Waverly in White Christmas at Pioneer Theatre, Supporting role in A Christmas Story at Pioneer Theatre, Louisa Von Trapp in The Sound of Music at Hale Centre Theatre, Baby Louise in Gypsy at Egyptian Theatre, Chorus in Hansel & Gretel at Utah Opera, and Annie in Annie at Egyptian Theatre.
- Follow Ally Ioannides on Instagram.
Featured Image by Ally Ioannides / Instagram