|Alorangel Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||January 22, 1992|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
There was always this inspirational spark in Alorangel that has now been showcased worldwide. But before she became so well known as a performer, singer, actress, lyricist, and music producer, she was dealing with homeschooling when she was a teenager so that she could do her major in animation which she had chosen when she was 13 years old. She later graduated from a university in Ohio, earning her degree in Digital Media Design and Animation. She then had the option to choose between science and 2D-3D Animation and she soon came to the conclusion of choosing the latter.
While she was undergoing her studies, she was also inspired to commence doing music. She was in awe over her father’s natural ability to play the guitar that she too wanted to start with something new and different. But most of all, having music that is fresh to the ears. This is where her musical journey began to take the toll.
Little did she know, that her first major hit track, “Lord You Are Everything To Me,” would soon be well known around the globe, having been sold massively in digital copies. Ever since then, she has gained as much experience as she could in just a short time when she began her music production in early March 2018. She is officially Vevo, MTV Italy, and Billboard certified.
Lora Allison Hunter
Ohio, United States
She has a degree in Digital Media Design and 2D-3D animation.
Singer, Songwriter, Actress, Author, Illustrator, Music Producer
- Father – William
- Mother – Tina
- Siblings – None
EDM, Christian, R&B, Rock, Dance
Vocals, Piano, Drums
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
59.5 kg or 131 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
In 2019, she got engaged to her American fiancé Vincent W, R. She became officially married to him on April 24, 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Asian, Hispanic & White)
She is of Filipino, Spanish, and Chinese descent on her mother’s side while she has mixed German and English ancestry on her father’s side.
She is also a descendant of Egyptian ancestors who had Black African and Greek bloodlines.
Light Golden Brown
Her natural hair color is ‘Dark Brown’.
Light brown with a slightly green limbal ring
In certain lighting, eye color appears brown-blue grey.
- Curvy smile
- Beautiful eyes
- High-range rare voice
- Radiant skin
- Tiny s-shaped curvaceous waist
- Often wears a red dress with black leggings
7 (US) or 37.5 (EU) or 4.5 (UK)
Best Known For
Being an actress and singer, she is best known for her music production and rare to unmatched vocal style
Alorangel undergoes independent exercise training to keep herself trim. Because she specifically watches her diet plan and tries to keep her meals as healthy as possible in moderation, she has a lot of energy to burn.
She does intense brisk walking and running as a part of her major exercise routine on a daily basis. She tries not to overly consume on her calorie intake but tries to keep consistency to maintain a well-balanced healthy diet.
Alorangel Favorite Things
- Food – Strawberry Japanese Hamachi
- TV Shows – Malibu Dan the Family Man
- Animated Series – The Penguins Of Madagascar
- Color – Sapphire Blue
- Books – Related to cooking recipes
- Fashion Brand – Rue21
- Fruit – Cherry
- Vegetable – Carrots
- She wears size zero – 0 XS (US) or 4 XS (UK) dresses.
- In 2016, a Nylon Magazine editor and the chief gave her 2 album artwork covers and offered her a live interview and to be a part of the cover magazine.
- She knows martial arts.
- She is a fan of Shin Koyamada and Jackie Chan.
- Her family heritage on her father’s side is pure royalty – related to kings and queens throughout history.
- Her trademarks are large angel wings, unique bracelet, cat mask, small hourglass frame, and long natural curly golden brown hair with bangs.
- She has released songs like “Lord You Are Everything To Me” and “God Is Love”.
- Evangelizing many to God is Alorangel’s mission.
- Her parents gave her the pet name, “beautiful eyes” when she was little.
- Her father had two uncles who both were ordained ministers.
- Her mother had a grandfather who was a part-time actor and appeared in a major Asian film.
- Her mother had two police officers in the family.