|Max Burkholder Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||November 1, 1997|
Max Burkholder is an American actor and voice actor who was first a voice actor in his roles in The Land Before Time, My Friends Tigger & Pooh, and Foster’s Home For Imaginary Friend. He is famous for his roles in Daddy Day Care (2003), Parenthood (2010-2015), Astro Boy (2009), and The Purge (2013). He is recognizable in the television comedy-drama Parenthood, for his portrayal of Max Braverman who has Asperger syndrome.
Max was born on November 1, 1997, in Los Angeles, California, America to actress Kelly Wolf. She is known for Margaret (2011), Grey’s Anatomy (2005), and Graveyard Shift (1990). Max began his acting career in 2002, when he was around 5 years old, lending his voice to various films. He is a member of the Instagram comedy account Max ‘n’ the Jake Boys.
Max Burkholder was accepted into Harvard University, as a member of the class of 2021, where he began his theatrical career. He performed in the production of Columbinus, taking on the role of Dylan/Loner. When he started off as Max Braverman, a behavioral psychologist went through the script with Max and his mother and they were able to practice the scenes by themselves. The show would engage another consultant for special scenes.
Max Henry Wolf Burkholder
Los Angeles, California, United States
Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States
Max Burkholder attended Campbell Hall School, Los Angeles, California and has been accepted into Harvard University, class of 2021.
Actor, Voice Actor
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Kelly Wolf (Actress)
- Siblings – Unknown
Max Burkholder is managed by –
- Paradigm Talent Agency (Talent and Literary Agency), California, USA
- Imprint PR (Public Relations Agency), California, USA
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
62 kg or 136.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
There isn’t much information about his dating life.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of German, English descent on his father’s side and has Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry on his mother’s side.
Long curly hair
He hasn’t endorsed any brands yet.
Best Known For
- Acting in films such as Daddy Day Care, Friends with Money, Astro Boy, The Purge, among others
- Appearing in TV shows such as Parenthood, The O.C., Family Guy, CSI: NY, CSI: Miami, Random Cartoons, Love for Rent, The Suite Life of Zack & Cody, The Spectacular Spider-Man, and Grey’s Anatomy, among others
- Lending his voice to shows like The Land Before Time, Chomper, My Friends Tigger & Pooh, Foster’s Home for Imaginary Friends, among others
As a Singer
Max has performed in the songs like Think Think Think, One Big Happy Family, Just a Few Simple Rules in the video Tigger & Pooh and a Musical Too in 2009 and Tomorrow in the TV series Crumbs in 2006.
Max Burkholder made his theatrical film debut as Max Ryerson in the 2003 film Daddy Day Care.
First TV Show
He made his TV show debut as a Kid in Airport on the TV show The O.C. in 2005. He had taken a role in the 2004 show Commando Nanny but it never aired.
Max Burkholder is very active and enjoys playing sports like baseball, tennis, karate, and swimming.
Max Burkholder Favorite Things
- Hobby – Playing Piano
- Sports – Baseball, Tennis, Karate, and Swimming
Source – IMDb
Max Burkholder Facts
- He enjoys playing sports, namely baseball, tennis, karate, and swimming.
- His other hobby is playing the Piano in his free time.
- Max has played a character named “Max” 5 times – Daddy Day Care in 2003, Love For Rent in 2005, Friends With Money in 2006, In Treatment from 2008 to 2009, and Parenthood from 2010 to 2015.
- He was cast as Mae Whitman’s brother for his role in In Treatment, and as her cousin with his role in Parenthood.
- He acted in the family comedy film Daddy Day Care in 2003 starring Eddie Murphy and co-starring Jeff Garlin, Steve Zahn, Regina King, and Anjelica Huston.
- Max started acting at the tender age of 5 years old when he was the voice to various animated films. Some of the projects like, My Friends Tigger & Pooh – Super Sleuth Christmas Movie in 2007, and My Friends Tigger & Pooh: Tigger & Pooh And a Musical Too in 2009 were voice only direct-to-video productions.
- When Max got his role in Parenthood as Max Braverman, he was prepared for his role as a person with Asperger’s syndrome by rehearsing with his mother first, and with the guidance of behavioral psychologists and any other specialists, they would need to engage for special scenes.
- Up until 2015, Max Burkholder had a total of 2 awards won and 4 nominations.
- Max was nominated for the 2004 Young Artist Award in the “Best Young Ensemble in a Feature Film” category for his performance in Daddy Day Care.
- He was a nominee in the OFTA Television Award for the category of the “Best Supporting Actor in a Drama Series” in 2015 for his role in Parenthood.
- He has played roles in various short animation movies. Some of these videos were featuring the famous children’s characters of Winnie the Pooh and Tigger, Family Guy, American Dad, The Spectacular Spiderman, The Cleveland Show, among other animated projects.
- He appeared in The Purge in 2013, which is an American horror thriller franchise that consists of 4 films and a television series.
- Since he was accepted into Harvard University, Max has begun his theatrical career and participated in the premium production of Columbinus in the role of Dylan/Loner.
- He is a member of the Instagram comedy account Max ‘n’ the Jake Boys.
- Max has maintained his curly hair long ever since he began his acting career in 2002.
- His 1st television appearance was his role on Commando Nanny (2004), but it never went on air.
- His mother Kelly is also in the entertainment industry and is known for her roles in the movies and TV roles like Graveyard Shift in 1990, Margaret in 2011, Grey’s Anatomy in 2005.
- Follow him on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Max Burkholder / Instagram