|Jillian Shea Spaeder Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||September 27, 2002|
Jillian Shea Spaeder is an aspiring American social media entertainer, songwriter, singer, composer, actress, and director. She came to prominence in mid-2016 with her appearance as Bailey on Disney XD’s Walk the Prank (2016-2018). However, this incredibly talented lady has appeared in a number of other shows and films such as Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn (2015), OMG! (2015), Theatre and Me’s the Bully (2016), and To The Beat! Back 2 School. On the other hand, she is also popularly known for the content such as vlogs, music covers, and originals that she uploads to her eponymous YouTube channel. Her contribution to the entertainment does not just end there as she has also released a number of tracks including Perfect (2017), Story (2018), Barely Changed (2019), Talk Too Loud (2019), and Something Better (2019). With time, Jillian has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 700k followers on Instagram.
Jillian Shea Spaeder
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Jillian attended acting workshops at the John D’Aquino’s Young Actors Studio. Besides that, she also studied acting under the careful guidance of a coach at The Actor’s Comedy Studio and Gray Studios.
She also studied improv and scenic studies from Laura James and Bob Koherr at the Disney Young Actors Training Camp. On the other hand, she attended private acting lessons at the Marnie Open School of Acting.
Social Media Entertainer, Singer, Songwriter, Composer, Director, Actress
- Father – Bill Spaeder (Software Engineer)
- Mother – Sharon Spaeder (Writer)
- Siblings – Emma Spaeder (Older Sister) (Musician), Evan Spader (Younger Brother) (YouTuber)
Jillian is managed by Susie Mains of Trilogy Talent and Nicole Jolley of AEFH Talent Agency.
Saxophone, Ukulele, Piano, Guitar, Clarinet
Magic Bean Records
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
45 kg or 99 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jillian has dated –
- Lilia Buckingham (2020-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
She has European ancestry.
She prefers to highlight her hair blonde.
- Curly hair
- Wide smile
- Nubian nose
Through her social media, Jillian has done endorsement work for many brands including Rowan, Revice, and Unselfie.
Best Known For
- Being cast as Bailey on Disney XD’s Walk the Prank (2016-2018)
- Starring in various other shows and films such as Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn (2015), OMG! (2015), Theatre and Me’s the Bully (2016), and To The Beat! Back 2 School
- The release of her singles Story (2018), Barely Changed (2019), Talk Too Loud (2019), and Something Better (2019)
- Her work along with various stars like Lizzy Greene, Casey Simpson, Aidan Gallagher, Allison Munn, Kyla-Drew, and Mace Coronel
- Doing music covers of various well-known artists like The Beatles, Billy Joel, Alicia Keys, Shawn Mendes, and Adele
As a Singer
Jillian released her debut solo single titled Story on July 13, 2018. Thereafter, she released a number of other tracks such as Barely Changed (2019), Talk Too Loud (2019), and Something Better (2019).
She has also done a number of music cover videos such as Bring It Back (2015) by Shawn Mendes, Riptide (2013) by Vance Joy, I Can’t Help Falling In Love With You (2012) by Elvis Presley, Come Together (1969) by The Beatles, House Of Gold (2013) by Twenty One Pilots, and Happier (2017) by Ed Sheeran.
She has also collaborated with many music artists such as Lilia Buckingham and Australian musician and singer Ky Baldwin on more than one occasion.
She made her debut feature film appearance as the younger-self of actress Keleigh Brockman in the award-winning movie of Theatre and Me’s the Bully in 2016. Also, starring in the film was Kent James Darden, Victoria Stevens, K. Andrew Deffley, and Dominique Nieves.
First TV Show
Jillian made her debut TV show appearance as McKenna in season 2 of Nickelodeon’s Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn in 2015. She worked with the likes of Lizzy Greene, Casey Simpson, Aidan Gallagher, Allison Munn, Kyla-Drew, and Mace Coronel.
Though there is not much known about Jillian’s workout routine, she does indulge in cardio activities such as running, tennis, softball, and gymnastics. All of which, are great ways to burn excess calories. They also offer a variety of other benefits such as toning and conditioning muscles throughout the body as well as an increase in flexibility and stamina.
Jillian Shea Spaeder Favorite Things
- Drink To Order – Frappucino with only
- Music Artists – Ed Sheeran, Shawn Mendes
Source – YouTube
Jillian Shea Spaeder Facts
- She was raised in Philadelphia by Sharon and Bill who besides their regular jobs also happen to be members of the band “Crow’s Feet.” Hence, she inherited her love for music as well as singing and songwriting.
- Jillian considers herself to be an excellent prankster.
- Initially, she started to sing and play the piano when she was only 5 years old. At the age of 12, she found her passion for the guitar and swears by it all the time. Later, she also developed a knack for acting while she was in elementary school.
- At the age of 11, she starred in her first play as Flea in Cinderella: A Musical Panto which was featured at the People’s Light & Theatre Company.
- Her younger brother Evan is very popular on YouTube and had more than 7 million subscribers as of 2019 on his channel titled “EvanTubeHD”. He uploads mostly gaming, challenges, collaborations, and product promotions along with other fun content to his channel.
- Jillian’s manager Susie Mains discovered her at a performing arts seminar in Hollywood and asked her if she could be her rep. With a little convincing from Susie, Jillian’s parents decided to relocate to Los Angeles where they enrolled her into acting school and also got her into private acting lessons.
- She co-wrote her singe Something Better (2019) with singer, dancer, actress Lilia Buckingham.
- Jillian’s first publicly released song was a collaboration with Australian singer KY Baldwin for their rendition of Ed Sheeran’s Perfect (2017). Their cover of the song was released on Itunes on September 4, 2017.
- The tracks Story (2018) and Barely Changed (2019) were produced by Mike Avenaim and mastered at Capitol Records.
- She is a strong supporter of “Children International.”
- Jillian is a multi-instrumentalist and can play the ukulele, clarinet, saxophone, guitar, and piano.
- She is a member of the “Screen Actors Guild‐American Federation of Television and Radio Artists” labor union.
- During her free time, she enjoys spending it riding her bicycle around town with her friends.
- In 2018, she got a stuffed toy banana who she named “Buster The Banana” on Instagram. Buster as September 2019, had 1849 followers.
- She is a rookie golfer.
- English singer and songwriter Ed Sheeran has been her biggest musical inspiration. Besides that, she also admires the work of various other artists such as Alessia Cara, The Beatles and the rock band Queen.
- Jillian is close friends with actress Olivia Rodrigo, dancer Lilia Buckingham, and actress Rachel Gage.
- She dislikes the taste of the coffee.
- If she could trade lives with a celebrity for a day, she’d pick singer and songwriter Shawn Mendes.
- Jillian is good at math.
- Visit her official website @ jillianshea.com.
- You can follow her on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
Featured Images By Jillian Shea Spaeder / Instagram