|Michael D. Cohen Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||November 22, 1975|
Michael D. Cohen is a Canadian actor who rose to fame with his portrayal of Schwoz Schwartz in Henry Danger and its spinoffs, The Adventures of Kid Danger and Danger Force.
Michael D. Cohen
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Los Angeles, California, United States
Michael attended Cours Florent.
Actor, Acting Coach, Writer, Director, Script Consultant
Michael is represented by Gordon Gilbertson and Michael Borden of Gilbertson Entertainment, Samantha Srinivasan of Sechel PR, Jennifer York in Danis, Panero, Nist Talent (DPN), and Barb Godfrey of Parent Management.
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Thick eyebrows
- He suffers from stage 7 hair loss.
Cohen has appeared in commercials for several brands such as –
- Mini Starburst
- Capital One
- Boston Market
- Super Bowl Hulu Plus
Michael D. Cohen Facts
- At birth, Michael was assigned female at birth and it was not until his 20’s that he began to transition. However, it was not until the year 2019, that he came out with it publicly.
- Cohen was 10 years old when he and his family relocated to Richmond, British Columbia.
- It was actor Carol Burnett and the other cast of The Carol Burnett Show who inspired him to become an actor.
- According to sources, Cohen was just 12 years old when he won a Young Playwright’s Contest.
- Shortly after completing his studies at college, Michael moved to Toronto. One of his earliest jobs there was as a voice actor in the animated show Pippi Longstocking.
- He has a pet dog named Bodhi.
- One of the earliest posts that Michael uploaded to his Instagram account was on May 5, 2016.
- He is a member of the SAG-AFTRA Conservatory Committee and also served as the Co-Chair of the SAG-AFTRA Hollywood Conservatory at the American Film Institute.
- Michael made his debut TV show appearance as Milo “Fibber” Kryzinski in Moville Mysteries in 2002. Later, in 2013, Michael appeared in his first theatrical film as Abner in It Was You Charlie.
Featured Image By Michael D. Cohen / Instagram