|Leo Abelo Perry Quick Info
|4 ft 10 in
|Date of Birth
|December 27, 2012
Leo Abelo Perry is an American television and film actor who is best known for his portrayal of Luca in the 2022 adaptation of Cheaper by the Dozen.
Leo Abelo Perry
The United States of America
Leo is managed by The Osbrink Agency, Artistic Endeavors, and Del Shaw Moonves Tanaka Finkelstein Lezcano Bobb & Dang.
4 ft 10 in or 147.5 cm
37 kg or 81.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He has South African ancestry.
His thick Afro hairstyle
He has appeared in commercials for several brands such as Farmers Insurance Policy Perks.
Leo Abelo Perry Facts
- He was raised in the United States.
- In the past, Leo began his Dance for Justice movement, with the help of which he raised more than $20,000 for the Black Lives Matter Movement.
- The earliest post that Abelo uploaded to his Instagram account was on April 5, 2019.
- Abelo made his debut TV show appearance as Young Justin in The Big Leap in 2021. Later, in 2022, Perry was cast in his first theatrical film as Luca in Cheaper by the Dozen alongside the likes of fellow actors Gabrielle Union, Zach Braff, and Erika Christensen.
- His television credits include Black-ish.
- In 2022, Leo was cast in the television special Beauty and the Beast: A 30th Celebration alongside Martin Short, David Alan Grier, H.E.R, and Joshua Henry.
- He was announced as part of the cast of Fast X in 2023, starring actor Vin Diesel, Jordana Brewster, Ludacris, Jason Mamoa, and Tyrese Gibson to name a few.
- Leo loves R&B, hip-hop, classical, and country music.
- Leo loves adventures. He has visited 45 states and has traveled to almost 10 countries, including Portugal, France, and South Africa.
- He is a fan of the basketball team Golden State Warriors.
- He can play the piano and ukulele.
Featured Image By Leo Abelo Perry / Instagram