|H.E.R. Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||June 27, 1997|
H.E.R. is an award-winning American singer and songwriter who has gained popularity for hit singles such as Focus, Best Part, Slide, Could’ve Been, etc. She has more than 400k followers on Twitter, more than 250k followers on Facebook, more than 4 million followers on Instagram, and more than 2 million subscribers on YouTube.
Gabriella S. Wilson
Vallejo, California, United States
New York City, New York, United States
- Father – Kenny Wilson
- Mother – Agnes Wilson
- Siblings – She has a younger sister.
Vocals, Guitar, Piano, Drums, Bass Guitar
- RCA Records
- MBK Entertainment
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
62 kg or 136.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Skip Marley (2020) – Rumor
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Black and Asian)
She has African-American ancestry on her father’s side and is of Filipino descent on her mother’s side.
- Oversized sunglasses
- Finger tattoos
- Velvety, smooth voice
- Giambattista Valli
- Foot Locker
H.E.R. Favorite Things
- Songs By Lauryn Hill – Sweetest Thing, Just Like Water
- Artist – J. Cole
- Concert – Rave Un2 The Year 2000 by Prince
Source – Elle, InterviewMagazine.com
- The acronym H.E.R. stands for ‘Having Everything Revealed’.
- She appeared on The Today Show at 10 years old and performed a cover of If I Ain’t Got You by Alicia Keys on the piano.
- H.E.R. published a children’s poetry book called Anything on Earth Poems in 2005 at the age of 8.
- As a 12-year-old, she was among the top 5 finalists on Radio Disney’s The Next Big Thing, an American Idol-like radio show contest.
- At the 2019 Grammy Awards, she received ‘Best R&B Album’ for her compilation album H.E.R. and ‘Best R&B Performance’ for the single Best Part (with Daniel Caesar).
- She is noted for her similarities to Alicia Keys, whom H.E.R. considers as an idol and mentor.
Featured Image by MTV International / Wikimedia / CC BY 3.0