|Skip Marley Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||June 4, 1996|
Skip Marley is a Jamaican singer and songwriter widely known for being a member of the Marley family. He has released numerous songs such as Cry To Me (2015) and Enemy (2019), and a number of EPs including Higher Place (2020). He has been featured on several songs like Katy Perry‘s single Chained to the Rhythm (2017), the track having peaked at the number 4 position in the charts, making him the first Marley to have ever done so.
Skip Marley Minto
Miami, Florida, United States
- Father – David “Dave” Minto
- Mother – Cedella Anita Marley (Singer, Dancer, Fashion Designer, Actress, Entrepreneur)
- Others – Bob Marley (Maternal Grandfather) (Singer, Songwriter, Musician), Stephen Marley (Uncle) (Singer, Songwriter, Producer)
- Island Records
- Tuff Gong
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- H.E.R. (2020) – Rumor
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (Black and White)
He is of African-Jamaican and English descent.
- Dreadlock hairstyle
- Thick eyebrows
- Beard and mustache
Skip Marley Favorite Things
- Ambition – To unify people so we love each other, having realized that togetherness is our strength
- Film Series – X-Men
- Memorable Experience – His performance with Katy Perry at the BRITs and the Grammys, having been thankful for the opportunity as it enabled him to reach a huge number of people and find Perry to be a creative person with a powerful message
- Advice – Continuous practice should be given importance to and one should always follow the heart and work twice as hard on what he or she loves
Source – Vice
Skip Marley Facts
- He was brought up in Miami in Florida.
- While growing up, he had taught himself to play the piano, drums, guitar, as well as bass.
- He began playing with his uncle Stephen when he was in his teens.
- Skip has understood the immense power that music holds and has expressed his deep wish to spread love and a conscientious approach to life through his music, that he has made an effort to always be imbued with substance and carry a strong message.
- He has claimed that we are the movement and has affirmed that he knows how we can bring about a change. He has gone on to add that people can definitely live in love and harmony and come to an understanding so we can all grow together, the only criteria being it has to come from within.
- Skip has craved for his music to soundtrack a film that teaches people things, or the movie series X-Men that he has loved, as he has believed music to be all about unifying people as well as about rebellion.
Featured Image by Skip Marley / Instagram