|Allison Munn Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||October 7, 1974|
Allison Munn is an American actress known for appearing in various TV shows like That ’70s Show, What I Like About You, Carpoolers, One Tree Hill, and Nicky, Ricky, Dicky and Dawn. She has a mild social media fan base with more than 300k followers on Instagram and more than 50k followers on Twitter.
Columbia, South Carolina, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Allison Munn completed her schooling at A.C. Flora High School. She then joined The College of Charleston. After graduating from college, Allison moved to New York to study and pursue acting full-time.
- Father – Russell Munn
- Mother – Nadine Munn
- Siblings – Russell Clark Munn Jr. (Brother)
Allison Munnis managed by –
- David Lederman, Talent Agent, Innovative Artists, Santa Monica, California, United States.
- Steve Caserta, Manager, Sanders Armstrong Caserta Management, Santa Monica, California, United States.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
51 kg or 112.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Allison Munn has dated –
- Scott Holroyd (2004-Present) – Allison and Scott dated for a while before deciding to tie the knot. Scott Holroyd is an actor from Columbia, South Carolina. Hailing from the same place, Allison and Scott knew each other since they were young. They started dating in 2004. After dating for almost 2 years, the couple got engaged in Paris in December 2006. They had a Southern-style marriage in French Huguenot Church in Charleston, South Carolina, on November 17, 2007. The couple was blessed with a son, Nathan Powell Holroyd on November 15, 2011. In 2015, they welcomed the birth of their daughter Nora Holroyd. They have also starred together in the TV series One Tree Hill as husband and wife.
Race / Ethnicity
- Squared jawline with a rounded chin
- Blue eyes
Allison Munn hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand yet.
Best Known For
- Her various versatile roles in shows such as Caroline Dupree in the Fox sitcom That ’70s Show, Tina Haven in The WB sitcom What I Like About You, Cindy in the ABC sitcom Carpoolers, Lauren in The WB/CW drama One Tree Hill, and Anne Harper on the Nickelodeon series Nicky, Ricky, Dicky and Dawn.
- Being a part of the Off-Broadway musical “The Fantasticks”, at the Sullivan Street Theatre in New York. She performed in more than 500 shows mainly from July 1998 to January 2000.
In 2002, she made her theatrical film debut as Allison in Local Boys, which is coming of age drama film.
First TV Show
In 1999, she made her first TV show appearance in the adventure, comedy and drama series Now and Again (1999-2000).
Allison is blessed with a great figure. She has managed to meet the pressure and demand that actresses face to look good in order to score a role.
Allison Munn Favorite Things
Allison’s favorite things are not known.
Allison Munn Facts
- She likes spending time with her family.
- She owns a pet terrier named Buster Keaton.
- Allison is a supporter of Rock the Vote Foundation and actively works to encourage young people to register and vote.
- She is a fun and adventure loving person.
- Follow her on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Allison Munn / Instagram