|Bobby Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||December 21, 1995|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Bobby is a South Korean rapper, singer, songwriter, and producer who is known for his contribution to YG Entertainments boyband iKon. Aside from that, Bobby also collaborated with Mino from Winner to start YG Entertainment‘s hip hop sub-unit stylized as MOBB in 2016.
김지원 (In English Kim Ji-won)
Seodaemun District, Seoul, South Korea
Bobby attended Seoul Seogyo Elementary School.
Rapper, Singer, Songwriter, Producer
- Father – Kim Hyung-sik
- Siblings – Ji-un Kim (Older Brother)
Bobby is represented by YG Entertainment Inc.
K-Pop, Hip Hop
YG Entertainment Inc.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
In August 2021, Bobby announced that he would soon marry a girl whom he loves and would become a father in September 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of South Korean descent.
- He sports a double piercing on both his ears as well as one on his left eyebrow.
- Chiseled jawline
- Fuller lips
He has appeared in the commercials for various brands including Sprite.
- He rose to prominence after winning first place on Mnet‘s Show Me The Money 3.
- Bobby spent the first 10 years of his life in South Korea before moving to Fairfax, Virginia, the United States in 2005.
- He was in New York when he had auditioned for YG Entertainment and was recruited as a trainee on January 10, 2011.
- YG labelmates Mino from the boyband Winner and Bobby came together to form a subunit by YG Entertainment in 2016.
- Two years after his training, Bobby joined the 2013, survival program Win: Who Is Next? under Team B.
- He had named himself Bobby after his idol legendary singer and songwriter Bob Marley.
- Bobby was raised in a family with strong religious beliefs.
- He is a trained pianist, guitarist, and drummer.
- Growing up, Bobby loved to play basketball.
- He can fluently speak English.
- Bobby is very close to his mother.
- He is said to keep his room very messy and he also sleep talks.
- Bobby is considered to be the strongest member of iKon.
- In 2017, Bobby released his debut solo album titled Love and Fall.
- Bobby was a child when he fell into a pool and was saved by a woman who had vanished just as quickly as she saved him.
- He is very fond of the anime character Winnie-the-Pooh.
- Bobby is an early-to-rise kind of person and prefers to never skip the first meal of the day.
- He considers his eyes, teeth, and strength to be his charm.
Featured Image By Christian / Instagram