|Song Min-ho Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||March 30, 1993|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Song Min-ho is a South Korean rapper and music producer who has been a member of the ballad group BoM (2011-2013) and the boy band Winner (2014-Present). The latter group was formed through his participation in the contest-based reality TV show WIN: Who Is Next. With fellow South Korean rapper Kim Ji-won aka Bobby, he is one-half of the hip hop duo MOBB (2016-Present). As a solo artist, he has released the albums XX (2018) and
Take (2020). He had first come to notice as a solo artist in 2015 when he had finished as the runner-up in the rap-survival reality TV series Show Me the Money 4. With the release of his single titled Fear, he had become the best-selling artist in the show’s history. In parallel with his singing career, he has been a regular feature in the travel-reality shows New Journey to the West and Kang’s Kitchen. He has also served as a junior judge in a variety TV show called Sing Again.
Giheung-gu, Yongin-si, Gyeonggi, South Korea
Seoul, South Korea
Song had graduated, in 2011, from the Hanlim Multi Art School, an arts high school in Songpa District, Seoul, South Korea.
Rapper, Music Producer
- Father – Song Jae-woon
- Siblings – Song Dan-ah (Younger Sister) (Singer)
- Others – Song Gun-hee aka Gun (Cousin) (Rapper)
K-Pop, Hip Hop
YG Entertainment Inc.
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He is of South Korean descent.
He often tends to dye his hair blonde, pink, silver, platinum, blue, red, or green.
- Lanky frame
- Lean physique
- Constantly changing hairstyle
- Affable smile
- Clean-shaven look
Song has endorsed and promoted brands and products such as –
- Penta Storm: The Strike Of Kings (Video Game)
- Lotte Chilsung
Song Min-ho Facts
- In early 2018, Song had revealed that he has battled panic disorder and anxiety attacks for the longest time.
- In June 2019, he had become the first Korean artist to walk down the runway of a Louis Vuitton show when he was personally invited to participate in the LV Spring 2020 menswear show by Virgil Abloh, the artistic director of Louis Vuitton‘s menswear collection. The show was held during the Paris Fashion Week and it was Song’s global runway debut as well.
- In September 2018, he had donated his entire fee from his modeling appearance in a campaign that was a collaboration between the luxury fashion house Balenciaga and the bi-monthly British style magazine Dazed to the World Food Programme (WFP), the food-assistance branch of the United Nations Organization (UNO).
- In December 2019, he had made his debut as a painter at the SEEA (Special Exhibition for Emerging Artists) 2019 exhibition held at the Seongnam Arts Center‘s ‘808 Gallery’ in Seongnam, Gyeonggi. He had submitted 3 paintings to the exhibition.
- In October 2020, he became the first Korean singer to have his artwork displayed at the renowned Saatchi Gallery in London. This was as a part of the Korean Eye 2020: Creativity and Daydream exhibit in the STARTnet art fair.
Featured Image by Song Min-ho / Instagram