|Enya Umanzor Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||January 22, 1999|
Enya Umanzor is an American social media star, rapper, and actress, who has amassed a fanbase of more than 1 million subscribers on her YouTube channel “enjajaja” dedicated to make-up, rants, comedy, challenges, fashion, beauty, ASMR, discussions, and reviews. She has also garnered a large social media fanbase with more than 1 million followers on Instagram and more than 800k followers on Twitter.
Ernie, Enjajaja, Enyuh, Space Candy, Cookie
Miami, Florida, United States
Granbury, Texas, United States
Actress, Social Media Star, Rapper
- Siblings – Sophia Umanzor (Sister), Dontae Umanzor (Brother), Natalie Umanzor (Sister), Leo Umanzor (Brother)
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
61 kg or 134.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Enya Umanzor has dated –
- Roy Blair (2017-Present) – She began dating the singer and social media star Roy Blair on August 27, 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Spanish descent.
She has also dyed her hair ‘Light Brown’, ‘Red’, ‘Purple’, ‘Orange’, and ‘Pink’ in the past.
Enya Umanzor has endorsed brands such as Audible and C/O Vitamins.
Enya Umanzor Favorite Things
- Food – Cheese Fries, Guacamole
- Music Groups – One Direction, The 1975, Walk The Moon, Bad Suns
- Songs (In December 2018) – Ghost Town by Kanye West, Oh, What A World by
Kacey Musgraves, I Always Wanna Die (Sometimes) by The 1975, She Lives in My Lap by OutKast ft. Rosario Dawson, WESPN by Sheck Wes, Lights On by Tyler, The Creator, Cherry by Rina Sawayama
Enya Umanzor Facts
- When she was 5 years old, influenced by America’s Next Top Model, she really wanted to become a model herself.
- At the age of 7, she wanted to become a radio host.
- Enya 1st gained prominence on a social media platform Vine in 2013 but moved to YouTube in 2014.
- Her 1st full-on makeout kiss was in the 7th grade. She skipped a class to see the guy and met him in the hallway. All of his friends surrounded them and started chanting asking them to kiss. She felt very uncomfortable and the kiss was pretty bad as well.
- Her dad raised her and her siblings singlehandedly while also working 2 jobs.
- Enya’s 1st ever online purchase was a One Direction varsity jacket. She admitted it was grossly overpriced at $73 but it made such a big deal to her that she had to get it.
- Enya said in 2015 that she never wanted to get a tattoo but later changed her mind and got multiple.
- In September 2015, Enya promoted a GoFundMe page for 3 of her friends and schoolmates who were hit by a car. 2 of them were badly injured, while 1 of them died. Enya wanted to do everything she could to help them afford emergency surgery.
- She is terrified of moths.
- In 2017, Enya chose not to go to college. Her dad was very doubtful and not entirely on board but respected her decision to pursue a different path.
- She gave herself a nickname Enjajaja by shortening “Enya” to “En”, and replacing “hahaha” with “jajaja”, which is how it’s translated to Spanish.
- She and her best friend and cousin, social media star Drew Phillips, collaborated on a number of occasions. In addition, the two collaborated on songs such as TAY K DISS TRACK (2017), Bye Jake (2017), and Toilet Water (2018). On all 3, she rapped under the name Enyuh.
- She and Drew collaborated with Emma Chamberlain in February 2018.
- Enya moved in with Drew in July 2018.
- Drew proposed to her on a beach in June 2019 as a YouTube prank.
- She and Drew share a white cat named Azul.
- If she could travel anywhere in the world, it would be to New York City, New York, United States.
Featured Image by Enya Umanzor / Instagram