|Sisqó Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||November 9, 1978|
Sisqó is an American singer, songwriter, record producer, dancer, and actor who is best known for his work as a member of Dru Hill, an American R&B group that was founded in Baltimore in 1992. With the group, he released the studio albums Dru Hill (November 1996), Enter the Dru (October 1998), Dru World Order (November 2002), and InDRUpendence Day (July 2010). All of these albums had peaked within the ‘Top 10’ of the US R&B charts. The group also released a few EPs and compilation albums. As a solo artist, Sisqó has published the studio albums Unleash the Dragon (November 1999), Return of Dragon (June 2001), and Last Dragon (February 2015). The first 2 of these albums had peaked within the ‘Top 10’ of the US R&B charts and were certified ‘Platinum’ by the RIAA (Recording Industry Association of America). He is the owner of a record label called Dragon Records.
Mark Althavan Andrews
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
Maple Grove, Hennepin County, Minnesota, United States
Sisqó graduated from the Mergenthaler Vocational-Technical High School, a public school in Baltimore, in 1994.
Singer, Songwriter, Record Producer, Dancer, Actor
- Father – Alonzo Andrews (Electrician)
- Mother – Carolyn Andrews (Social Security claims clerk)
- Siblings – Donisha Althavan Andrews (Older Sister). He has 1 other older sister.
He has been represented by Kevin Peck, Media & PR Agent, Dragon Music Group, Atlanta, Georgia, United States.
R&B, Soul, Hip Hop, Hip Hop Soul, Pop, Pop Rap
Vocals, Piano, Guitar
- Island Records (1995–1999)
- Def Jam Recordings (1999–2005)
- Dragon Music Group (1999–Present)
- Kedar Entertainment Group (2009–2015)
- EMPIRE Distribution, Records and Publishing Inc. (2017–Present)
Sisqó’s net worth had been $6 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Sisqó has dated –
- Elizabeth Pham (2003-Present) – Sisqó began dating Elizabeth Pham in 2003 and the couple got married, nearly 15 years later, on August 17, 2018, in a ceremony held in Minneapolis, Minnesota. They have a son together named Ryū Andrews (b. June 2012).
- Samantha Mumba (2004-2005)
Sisqó also has a daughter named Shaione Andrews (b. 1995) from a previous, unnamed relationship.
In January 2010, it was reported that he had fathered a son named Ian with a Kenyan-born fan whom he had met at a VIP reception following a concert in Zurich in 1999. She was only 14 years old at that time. A Swiss court had also ordered him to pay monthly child support.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of African-American descent.
He often tends to dye his hair silver.
- Toned physique
- Close-cropped hair
- Affable smile
- Sports a thin goatee
- Wears ear studs
In 2000, he had been featured in a TV commercial for Pepsi.
- His nickname, Sisqó, was given by his childhood friends who felt that his light curly hair, at that time, made him look like a person of Latino descent.
- In 2001, his biography titled SisQó: The Man Behind the Thong was published. The title of the book was a reference to Thong Song, a hit single from his debut solo studio album Unleash the Dragon (1999).
- In July 2013, he and his wife Elizabeth Pham (then his girlfriend) were featured on Celebrity Wife Swap, a reality TV program where 2 families swap wives/girlfriends for 2 weeks. In the program, Elizabeth was swapped with the wife of the Ecuadorian-born American rapper, singer, and actor Gerardo Mejía.
- In 2018, he co-wrote a holiday book for children titled Sisqó’s Perfect Christmas.
Featured Image by Sisqó / Instagram