|Roy Blair Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||November 18, 1996|
Roy Blair is an American singer and songwriter who rose to fame as the backup vocalist for Brockhampton‘s Kevin Abstract.
The United States of America
Roy Blair is represented by Lee Anderson of Paradigm Talent Agency.
Alternative, Pop, Rock
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
73 kg or 161 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Roy Blair has dated –
- Enya Umanzor (2017-2022) – Blair and YouTuber Enya Umanzor started dating on August 27, 2017. Their relationship seemed to have fizzled out with time.
Race / Ethnicity
- Thick eyebrows
- He often dyes his hair in shades of green and pink.
Roy Blair Favorite Things
- Lyrics Of All-Time – “Lipstick you spent too much on
Rubs off but I’ll still hold your hand
We saw Clueless with the moon on
Ask a love song how long does it last
My dad works in Sacramento
So I stay at my mom’s during the week
He didn’t miss much growing up
I just smoked a bunch
Fitting in the [?]
Yeah, I think”
Source – Genius
Roy Blair Facts
- He was born and brought up in the United States.
- Roy joined the YouTube community with his self-titled music channel on September 14, 2015.
- The earliest post that Roy uploaded to his Instagram account was on July 21, 2016.
- Roy released his debut album titled Cat Heaven on December 8, 2017.
- In March 2018, Blair performed live for The Echo in Los Angeles, California.
- The first single that Roy released was titled HELP in 2015. He has since released various other singles including Perfume, Dennis, and GRAFFITI.
- Over the years, Roy has collaborated with various musicians including Ameer Vann.
Featured Image By Roy Blair / Instagram