Emma Francis Chamberlain
California, United States
San Carlos, California, United States
Emma attended Notre Dame High School in California.
- Father – Michael Chamberlain (Oil Painter)
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Emma has dated –
- Ethan Dolan (2018-Present) – In 2018, the YouTubers Ethan Dolan and Emma are rumored to be dating with each other. Ethan posted a picture on his Instagram jet skiing with Emma on 4th of July. This made fans think that the two might be more than just friends.
Race / Ethnicity
Emma hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand yet.
Best Known For
Her self-titled YouTube channel where she has amassed more than 8 million subscribers.
Emma works out 5 to 7 days a week in the summer as she has more time on her hands compared to the schooling months. She prefers to work out for an hour starting with cardio for which she dedicates 20 minutes of her time.
She uses 4 different machines like the stair climber, treadmill, elliptical, and the exercise cycle. On any given day, Emma would work out on any of the 2 machines for 10 minutes each.
She works on her upper body and lower body on alternate days. Apart from doing regular arm exercises at the gym, Emma also does push-ups, V push-ups, and seal push-ups in 3 sets of 10 reps to tone her upper body.
For her lower body, she relies on squats, jumping squats, fire hydrants, and split squats. When it comes to abs, her exercise routine includes V ups, toe touches, Russian twists, sit up, crunches, and jackknife. She also utilizes a yoga ball to achieve the desired abs by doing knee crunches, V-ups, and crunches on the yoga ball.
Her diet plan is as follows:
- Breakfast – Oatmeal, Frozen blueberries, Walnut, and Iced almond milk latte
- Lunch – Tofu, Salads, Rice
- Snacks – A vegan frozen yogurt of vanilla flavor with almond butter on top
- Dinner – Sprouted seeds spelt toast (from Grindstone Bakery), Earth Balance Buttery spread with Olive Oil
Emma Chamberlain Favorite Things
- Songs Of 2017 – Kinder Blumen by Real Estate, Quite Some Time by Nick Leng
- Album Of 2017 – This Old Dog by Mac Demarco
- Artist – Michael Chamberlain (Her Father)
- YouTuber – Casey Neistat, Cody Ko, Tana Mongeau, Dolan Twins, Olivia Jade, Mel Joy, Hailey Sani, Nil Sani, Sydney Carlson, Siena Mirabella, Carly Kaiser, Aspyn Ovard, Parker Ferris, Shane Dawson, Jennxpenn
- TV Show – The Office (US Version)
- Movie – Moonrise Kingdom, Napoleon Dynamite, Coraline
- Magcon Member – Nash Grier, Hayes Grier, Cameron Dallas
- Coffee Drink – Iced Almond Milk Latte
- Potato Dishes – Breakfast Potatoes, Hash Browns, French Fries, Curly Fries
- Music Genre – Alternative, Indie
- Musicians – Doris Day, Bobby Wentink, Elton John, The Beatles, Real Estate, Beach House, Mac Demarco, Tame Impala, The Strokes, Fleet Foxes, Vampire Weekend, Beach Fossils
- Food – Veggie Sushi
- Drink – Strawberry Smoothie, Sparkling Water, Iced Almond Milk Latte
- Holiday – Christmas
- Pastime – Exercising, Doing Online Videos
- Sport – Track, Competitive Cheerleading
- Subject In School – Science, Biology
- Books – If you’re Reading This, It’s Too Late
- Restaurant – Asian Box
Emma Chamberlain Facts
- She had joined YouTube in June 2016 but only posted her first video titled City Inspired Summer Lookbook in June 2017.
- Her channel consists of hauls, vlogs, lookbooks, and DIY videos and is centered on sports, traveling, cooking, etc.
- Emma uploads vlogs 3 times a week and they are known for their quick-cut editing skills and humorous narratives.
- She has come up with her own merchandise inspired by her alter-ego, the SoundCloud rapper named Lil Moop.
- Her 2017 video ‘We all owe the dollar store an apology’ is one of her most popular videos and it has received more than 1 million views.
- Emma was nominated for the Breakout YouTuber at the 10th Annual Shorty Awards in 2018.
- Emma is a practicing vegetarian.
- She learned cello as a kid. She also took interest in learning karate, taekwondo, gymnastics, and ice skating while growing up.
- Follow her on YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest.
Featured Image by Emma Chamberlain / Instagram