|Tucker Pillsbury Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||May 15, 1997|
Tucker Pillsbury is an American singer and songwriter who rose to fame with the release of his extended play Arizona In The Summer on January 30, 2017. Nevertheless, Tucker has also released several hit singles including blind, minimal, and play the part.
Portland, Maine, United States
Los Angeles, California, Unites States
In 2014, Tucker graduated from Cape Elizabeth High School. After that, he decided to pursue a major in film at the Point Park University in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- Father – Rusty Pillsbury (Real Estate Appraiser)
- Mother – Susan Pillsbury (Special Education Teacher)
- Siblings – He has 3 older siblings.
Tucker is represented by Cole Silberman.
He had previously been signed to record producer Benny Blanco‘s Mad Love Records label.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
76 kg or 167.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tucker Pillsbury has dated –
- Emma Chamberlain (2020-Present) – Tucker and internet personality, YouTuber, and podcaster Emma Chamberlain began dating one another sometime in the year 2020. The relationship gained widespread media attention in the summer of 2021. The couple confirmed their relationship in February 2023.
Race / Ethnicity
- He has a beauty spot on his right cheek and also has several tattoos inked across his body.
Through his social media, Tucker either endorsed or promoted various brands including YSL Beauty.
Tucker Pillsbury Facts
- He was raised by parents inclined towards listening to music by artists like Jackson Browne, Van Morrison, Peter Frampton, and Lou Reed. At the time, he was a huge fan of legendary singer Elvis Presley and even had an Elvis lunchbox as well as a cardboard cutout of him.
- Tucker grew up in Cape Elizabeth.
- Originally, Tucker had wanted to pursue a career in film. However, he later changed his focus towards music.
- He and singer-songwriter Omar Apollo are close friends of one another.
- His interest in writing songs was intrigued when he started to search for ways to write rap songs and record music via tutorials on YouTube.
- Tucker once stated that writing was the only thing that he loved to do in school.
- His songs are said to be mostly ballads based on his insecurities and anxiety towards people of his age.
- Tucker had broken both of his wrists in the past. The first time being while snowboarding and the latter while skateboarding. Following the event, he plunged into depression.
- It was not until he was in college that he started hanging out with his peers who rapped. Later, he found himself thinking about quitting college to pursue a career in music. However, his parents persuaded him into finishing his studies, during which, Tucker rapped at the clubs in Pittsburgh.
- Having initially started off as a rap artist under the alias of “Dillis”, he later had a change of heart while humming to the music that he was actually listening for a rap song and found himself taken an interest in pop. After that, in 2017, he began performing under the moniker of “ROLE MODEL”.
Featured Image By Tucker Pillsbury / Instagram