|Peter Frampton Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7½ in|
|Date of Birth||April 22, 1950|
Peter Frampton is an English guitarist, singer, songwriter, musician, and producer who is famous for hit rock songs like Do You Feel Like We Do, Show Me the Way, I’m in You, etc. He has more than 200k followers on Twitter, more than 2 million followers on Facebook, more than 100k followers on Instagram, and more than 100k subscribers on YouTube.
Peter Kenneth Frampton
Beckenham, Kent, England, United Kingdom
Peter studied at Bromley Technical School, where he befriended David Bowie.
Musician, Singer, Songwriter, Guitarist, Producer
- Father – Owen Frampton (Art Instructor at Bromley Technical School)
- Mother – Peggy Ffitch
- Siblings – Clive Frampton (Brother)
Vocals, Piano, Guitar, Talk Box
- Virgin Records
- Atlantic Records
- A&M Records
- 33rd Street Records
5 ft 7½ in or 171.5 cm
63 kg or 139 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Peter has dated –
- Mary Lovett (1971-1976) – Frampton married Mary Lovett on August 24, 1972. Their divorce was finalized in 1976.
- Connie Hamzy
- Penny McCall
- Barbara Gold (1982-1993) – The famed guitarist was married to Barbara Gold from 1983 to 1993. Their marriage produced daughter Jade Frampton and son Julian Frampton.
- Nanette Workman
- Tina Elfers (1994-2011) – On January 13, 1996, Peter tied the knot with Tina Elfers. He is the father of actress Mia Frampton (b. March 10, 1996) and the step-father of Tiffany Wiest.
Race / Ethnicity
He has English ancestry.
However, his hair has turned gray with his advancing age.
Peter Frampton Facts
- He has previously played in the rock bands The Herd (1966-1968) and Humble Pie (1969-1971).
- He moved to the United States after the 9/11 attacks to acquire U.S. citizenship and exercise his right to vote.
- Peter was left with muscle damage, broken bones, and a concussion following a car crash in the Bahamas in June 1978. He subsequently began abusing drugs to deal with the intense physical pain.
- He became the technical advisor for Cameron Crowe’s Almost Famous (2000) and also served as the guitar instructor for Billy Crudup, who played rock guitarist Russell Hammond.
Featured Image by Carl Lender / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0