|Kristen McAtee Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||March 28, 1995|
Kristen McAtee is an American YouTuber and social media influencer who first came into the spotlight via guest appearances on the video clips of Viners such as Scotty Sire and Toddy Smith. After the platform was shut down in 2017, she worked on her self-titled YouTube channel which revolves around vlogs, challenge videos, and non-traditional cooking recipe videos. The channel has amassed more than 1.2 million subscribers. She is popular on other social media platforms as well with more than 550k followers on Twitter and more than 1.5 million followers on Instagram. In 2019, Kristen joined the cast of a web show named The Reality House. She also has more than 400k followers on TikTok.
Kristen Harmony McAtee
Contra Costa County, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
After completing her high school graduation, she joined the Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising in Los Angeles. She attained a degree in merchandise marketing in 2015 from the institution.
YouTuber, Social Media Influencer
- Siblings – Monica McAtee (Older Sister)
She is represented by Victoria Daniel, Manager, Two Pillar Management, San Diego, California, United States.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Kristen has dated –
- Scotty Sire (2015–2020) – Kristen and fellow YouTuber Scotty Sire began dating in 2015. The couple featured in several videos on each others’ YouTube channels and would often post intimate pictures on social media. After 5 years of courtship, the pair parted ways due to differences between them regarding how they wanted to shape their careers. They announced their amicable decision to their fans in a joint video in February 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of American descent.
- Petite frame
- Has a tattoo marked with the ‘Aries’ sign on her left wrist
- Long, curly hair
- Infectious smile
Kristen McAtee Facts
- Kristen’s parents split up when she was quite young and she was raised, along with her older sister, by her mother and her step-father.
- As a young girl, she was OCD about her clothing and would refuse to accept new clothes if the dress-size mentioned on the clothes’ tags would not match her age at that time.
- She was a cheerleader in her high school.
- Before focusing on YouTube full-time from late 2016, she had worked in the marketing and merchandising departments for companies such as Ted Baker, Zappos, Threadflip, and Chan Luu Inc.
Featured Image by Kristen McAtee / Instagram