Rasmus had got enrolled in a Higher Commercial Examination Programme, which is a three-year course that can only be pursued after completion of primary education.
However, after studying for just one and a half months, he decided to drop out of the course to focus on his YouTube career.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm (Approx)
68 kg or 150 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
But, he has a habit of dying his hair blonde and in other vibrant shades such as blue.
- Blue eyes
- Defined jawline
Rasmus Brohave is one of the most popular YouTube stars in the Scandinavian region. And, he has exploited his strong presence to bag lucrative deals to promote products on the social media.
He has done promotion work for products and companies such as Spar Nord, Oreo, and Libresse.
Best Known For
- The strong popularity of his main channel on YouTube.
- Having served as a co-presenter with Eiqu Miller on the web show, The Unicorn Show on the YouTube channel “Splay”.
- Having served as the host of the show called Jamster.
First TV Show
In 2016, Rasmus made his first TV show appearance on the comedy talk show, Sofie Linde Show.
Rasmus Brohave Facts
- He was raised in the town of Svendborg, which is located on the island of Funen in south-central Denmark.
- He created his YouTube account in July 2011. However, he didn’t start posting his content until 2012.
- 2014 served as his breakthrough year as his subscribers jumped from 16,000 to 60,000 in the space of a year.
- As part of a dare from his fans, he once colored his hair green. As part of another dare, he took a sewer job.
Featured Image by Rasmus Brohave / Instagram