|Dana Linn Bailey Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||May 30, 1983|
Dana Linn Bailey is an American IFBB Pro fitness and figure competitor who rose to fame after she won Joe Weider‘s Olympia in 2013.
Dana Linn Bailey
Reading, Pennsylvania, United States
Dana studied at the West Chester University.
IFBB Pro Fitness Competitor, Instagram Star, YouTuber, Figure Competitor
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
While competing, her weight is 125 lbs.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Dana has dated –
- Rob Bailey – Dana and her husband Rob Bailey founded the apparel brand called Flag Nor Fail.
Race / Ethnicity
- Well toned and muscular physical appearance
- She sports a nostril piercing.
Dana Linn Bailey Favorite Things
- Muscle Group To Train – Chest, Back, Deltoids
Source – Bodybuilding
Dana Linn Bailey Facts
- Originally, Dana is from Reading, Pennsylvania.
- In the year 2006, Dana competed in her first figure competition at the Lehigh Valley Championships. She continued to do so until the year 2010. Later, in 2011, she took part in her debut physique show JR. USA’s in Charleston, SC.
- She had worked as a physical education teacher at Conrad Weiser Middle School in Robesonia Pennsylvania.
- On July 6, 2010, she joined the YouTube community with her channel titled DanaLinnBailey. Later, on July 14, she uploaded her first post to the channel that was titled Dana Linn Bailey’s shoot with Reg Bradford.
- While at West Chester University, she played soccer. She began as a defender and even got her team to the NCAA’s and playoffs. However, after completing college, she went on to take an interest in bodybuilding.
- Dana once competed on the American Ninja Warrior.
- In the year, 2019, Dana’s net worth was estimated at approximately $1 million to $5 million.
- As of March 2021, a few of the most popular videos on her YouTube channel were 13-year-old girl Benches 240lb RAW, DLB talks about Jose Raymond’s Legs at 2011 Olympia, Secret to great Abs | Dana Linn Bailey, Dana Linn Bailey Training Chest, and Mom goes for a ride in 940hp SUPRA.
Featured Image By Dana Linn Bailey / Instagram