|Tara Fitzgerald Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||September 18, 1967|
Tara Fitzgerald is an English actor, voice actor, theatre artist, director, and producer who is known for having been cast in movies like Exodus: Gods and Kings, Sirens, Una, The Englishman Who Went Up a Hill But Came Down a Mountain, Child 44, Hear My Song, Legend, A Man of No Importance, I Capture the Castle, Five Children and It, The Lion’s Mouth, The King, and The Runaways. She has also played a variety of roles in various shows such as Selyse Baratheon in the fantasy drama series Game of Thrones, Marie de Medici in the period action drama show The Musketeers, Sylvia Walsh in the 6-part drama show Requiem, Eve Lockhart in the police procedural crime drama series Waking the Dead, Helen Graham in the drama show The Tenant of Wildfell Hall, and Tansy Bestigui in the crime drama show Strike.
Anne Tara Cassandra Fitzgerald Callaby
Cuckfield, Sussex, England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
Tara Fitzgerald graduated from Drama Centre London, a British drama school in King’s Cross, London.
Actor, Voice Actor, Theatre Artist, Director, Producer
- Father – Michael Callaby (Artist)
- Mother – Sarah Geraldine Fitzgerald (Irish Portrait Photographer)
- Siblings – Arabella Fitzgerald (Sister)
- Others – Norman Rodway (Ex-Stepfather) (Actor), Bianca Rodway (Younger Half-Sister), Geraldine Fitzgerald (Great-Aunt) (Actor), Jennifer Johnston (Cousin) (Novelist), Susan Fitzgerald (Cousin) (Actor)
Tara Fitzgerald has been signed with United Agents Ltd., Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tara Fitzgerald has dated –
- Dorian Healy (1992-1997) – She was romantically involved with actor Dorian Healy between 1992 and 1997.
- Andrew Lincoln (1997-1998) – In 1997, she started dating actor Andrew Lincoln but the relationship ended the following year in June. They have an age difference of around 6 years, Tara being the older one.
- John Sharian (2001-2003) – She got married to an American actor and director John Sharian in 2001. He directed her in the short film The Snatching of Bookie Bob. However, the duo separated in May 2003 and eventually divorced.
- Richard Clothier (2009-Present) – In 2009, she began going out with Richard Clothier.
Race / Ethnicity
Deep husky voice
Tara Fitzgerald was cast in a TV commercial for Morrison’s supermarkets in 2008.
Tara Fitzgerald Facts
- Her father died when she was 11 years old.
- Alongside Hugh Grant, Elle Macpherson, Portia de Rossi, and others, Tara Fitzgerald co-starred as Estella Campion in the 1994 romantic comedy-drama film Sirens.
- Between 2013 and 2015, she appeared as Selyse Baratheon (née Florent), the wife of Stannis and mother of Shireen who becomes the first of her family to be converted to the religion of the Red God by Melisandre, in the American fantasy drama television series Game of Thrones.
- Tara Fitzgerald was cast as Miriam in the 2014 biblical epic film Exodus: Gods and Kings, inspired by the biblical episode of the Exodus of the Hebrews from Egypt led by Moses and related in the Book of Exodus.
- In 2016, she brought to life the character of Andrea in the drama film Una. She co-starred in the film alongside the likes of Rooney Mara, Ben Mendelsohn, Riz Ahmed, and Tobias Menzies.
- She has acrophobia.
- Her theatre credits include having been cast in productions of A Streetcar Named Desire, Hamlet, A Doll’s House, The Winter’s Tale, Antigone, And Then There Were None, Broken Glass, Prism, and The Misanthrope.
- Tara Fitzgerald has done voiceover work for video games like World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth and Anthem.
Featured Image by Tracy Howl / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0