|Paige Spara Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||August 8, 1989|
Paige Spara is an American actor and director who is known for her work in television shows like Kevin from Work and The Good Doctor. In addition to that, she has also been cast in many films such as Home Again, What Showers Bring, Stale Ramen, Prospect Street, Audition, After the Hurricane, and She’s in Portland.
Washington, Washington County, Pennsylvania, United States
Paige Spara studied at Washington High School and graduated in 2008. Then, she got enrolled at Point Park University in Pittsburgh and studied acting for 2 years before transferring to Marymount Manhattan College, from where she earned a degree in theater performance in 2012.
- Father – Kevin Robert Spara (Hair-salon Owner)
- Mother – Kim Spara (Dental Hygienist)
- Siblings – Taylor Spara (Older Sister), Jesse Spara (Younger Brother)
- Others – Theodore S. “Ted” Spara (Paternal Grandfather), Jaqueline/Jacqueline M. “Jackie” Arcure (Paternal Grandmother), Theresa Smarra (Maternal Grandmother)
Paige Spara has been signed with Paradigm Talent Agency, Talent and Literary Agency, West Hollywood, California, United States.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Paige Spara is of Italian, Polish, Scottish, and German descent.
She has been cast in commercials for Forevermark Jewelry, Sally Hansen Nails, and Volkswagen Golf.
Paige Spara Facts
- She is a middle child.
- She joined Kids’ Theater Works and started acting when she was 12 years old.
- Paige Spara also refined her acting skills at Pittsburgh Community Theater and Irondale Theater in New York City.
- She relocated to Los Angeles after graduating from university and spent 2 years auditioning before landing Kevin from Work.
- She previously worked as a guide for a Gossip Girl bus tour in New York City.
- Along with Noah Reid, Jordan Hinson, Matt Murray, and Punam Patel, Paige Spara co-starred as Audrey Piatigorsky (she works next to Kevin at the office) in the ABC Family sitcom Kevin from Work in 2015. The show was canceled after a season.
- In 2017, she started playing the role of Lea Dilallo-Murphy in the medical drama television series The Good Doctor. She has co-starred on the show alongside the likes of Freddie Highmore, Antonia Thomas, Chuku Modu, Beau Garrett, Tamlyn Tomita, Jasika Nicole, Noah Galvin, and others.
- Paige Spara appeared in the music video for the song I Like Me Better by Lauv in 2017.
- She made her first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Bartender in the 2017 romantic comedy film Home Again, starring Reese Witherspoon, Nat Wolff, Jon Rudnitsky, Pico Alexander, Lake Bell, Reid Scott, Dolly Wells, Michael Sheen, Candice Bergen, and Jen Kirkman.
- Paige Spara once said, “I just loved the lights and the stage. I never thought, ‘I’m going to be an actor.’ I always thought I was an actor, and all of the plays I did, everything I did, I was just doing what I was supposed to do.”
Featured Image by Paige Spara / Instagram