|Noah Reid Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||May 29, 1987|
Noah Reid is a Canadian actor, voiceover artist, singer, songwriter, writer, and producer who is well known for playing the role of Patrick Brewer in the comedy sitcom, Schitt’s Creek, for which he also won a Canadian Screen Award in the “Best Supporting Actor in a Comedy” category in 2019. His involvement in acting and theatre started at a very young age and over the years, Noah Reid has appeared in several shows and movies which include the likes of In Love and War, La Femme Nikita, The Magic School Bus, Mythic Warriors: Guardians of the Legend, Tales from the Cryptkeeper, Stickin’ Around, Anne of Green Gables: The Animated Series, Babar, In a Heartbeat, The Santa Claus Brothers, Redwall, Franklin, Rolie Polie Olie, Strange Days at Blake Holsey High, Jane and the Dragon, Degrassi: The Next Generation, The Firm, Rookie Blue, Pride of Lions, Backpackers, Kevin from Work, People Hold On, House of Lies, and Cardinals. Moreover, he has also branched out as a singer and has released several tracks and albums and has also tried his hand at working as a producer on a couple of projects. Noah Reid has also amassed quite a fan base on social media with more than 100k followers on Instagram and more than 50k followers on Twitter.
Noah Nicholas Reid
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Noah Reid studied at the Etobicoke School of the Arts which is a specialized public arts-academic high school located in Etobicoke in Toronto, Ontario. Later, he went on to attend the National Theatre School of Canada, which has been Canada’s foremost center for professional theatre studies located in Montreal, Quebec, and graduated from there in the year 2008.
Actor, Voiceover Artist, Singer, Songwriter, Writer, Producer
- Father – He has worked as a visual artist.
- Mother – She has worked as a visual artist.
Noah Reid is represented by –
- Gary Goddard Agency Ltd., Talent Agency, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Circle of Confusion, Llc., Talent Management Company, Los Angeles, California, United States
Vocals, Guitar, Piano
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Noah Reid has dated –
- Clare Stone (2014-Present) – Noah Reid is in a relationship with actress Clare Stone, who is known for appearing in several shows and movies such as Would Be Kings, Mom at Sixteen, Samantha: An American Girl Holiday, Shattered City: The Halifax Explosion, Beautiful Girl, and Mr. Nobody. The duo has also been a part of Rookie Blue: Class Dismissed (2012) and can often be seen attending several events together. They started dating back in 2014 and have been together ever since. Also, as per one of Noah’s Instagram posts, the couple got engaged on December 31, 2018, and he often shares their pictures to give his fans a sneak-peek into his love life.
Race / Ethnicity
Light Brown (Natural)
- Deep-set eyes
- Dimpled smile
Best Known For
- Having been cast as Patrick Brewer, business partner and fiancé of the character played by Daniel Levy, in the comedy sitcom, Schitt’s Creek, in which he stars alongside the likes of Eugene Levy, Catherine O’Hara, Daniel Levy, Annie Murphy, Emily Hampshire, and Jenn Robertson. In 2019, he also won a “Canadian Screen Award in the Best Supporting Actor in a Comedy” category for his role in the show.
- Playing a variety of roles in several shows and movies which include Tommy Settergren in Pippi Longstocking, Mark in In a Heartbeat, Scurl Droptail in Mattimeo: A Tale of Redwall, Franklin Turtle in Franklin and the Green Knight, Spud in Anne of Green Gables: The Animated Series, Ritchie Stein in Soul Food, Marshall Wheeler in Strange Days at Blake Holsey High, Gunther Breech in Jane and the Dragon, Farley Gordon in Score: A Hockey Musical, Stock Burton in Old Stock, Elliott Ackers in Pride of Lions, Kevin in Kevin from Work, Matthew in People Hold On, and Marcus in Clifton Hill
Noah Reid self-released his debut album, Songs from a Broken Chair, in 2016 and it includes songs such as Apollo, Angels & Demons, Never Gonna Get My love, False Alarms, Still Don’t Know, Mostly To Yourself, and Tiff Song.
Moreover, Noah Reid has also performed several songs in Schitt’s Creek, such as Willkommen, Money, Money, and The Best, as well as in Franklin and the Green Knight: The Movie, such as Brothers and Sisters and Spring Where Are You?.
Noah Reid made his first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of a Boy in the biographical romantic drama film, In Love and War, in 1996. The movie is based on the book titled “Hemingway in Love and War” by Henry S. Villard and James Nagel and stars actors Sandra Bullock, Chris O’Donnell, Mackenzie Astin, and Emilio Bonucci.
As a voice actor, he made his feature film debut as Timmy Brisby’s Singing Voice in the American animated adventure film, The Secret of NIMH 2: Timmy to the Rescue, in 1998. The lead cast of the film included the likes of Ralph Macchio, Dom DeLuise, Eric Idle, Hynden Walch, William H. Macy, Andrea Martin, and Andrew Ducote while Noah Reid wasn’t credited for his part.
First TV Show
Noah Reid made his first TV show appearance by playing the role of Kyle in an episode, titled Treason, of the romantic action-drama series, La Femme Nikita, in February 1997. The show starred actors Peta Wilson, Roy Dupuis, Matthew Ferguson, Don Francks, Eugene Robert Glazer, and Alberta Watson.
As a voiceover artist, he made his TV show debut by providing vocals to the character of Tommy Settergren in the Canadian–German–Swedish animated comedy adventure series, Pippi Longstocking, in 1997.
He stays fit by leading an active life.
Noah Reid Facts
- He grew up in Toronto, Ontario.
- Noah Reid was around 6 years old when he started getting involved in theatre.
- While growing up, he used to attend a number of theatre productions along with his family members.
- He holds dual citizenship of Canada as well as the United States.
- In the year 2016, Noah Reid was nominated for a Canadian Screen Award in the “Best Original Song” category for his work in the drama feature film titled People Hold On.
- His credits as a writer include working on projects like The Cliff and the Road, The Date, and Lay Over.
- As a producer, Noah Reid has worked on a couple of projects such as The Cliff and the Road and The Date.
- He shares a friendly bond with actor, director, screenwriter, and producer, Michael Seater. They have both co-starred in the sci-fi family adventure series, Strange Days at Blake Holsey High (2002).
- Visit his official website @ noahreid.com.
- Follow Noah Reid on Instagram, YouTube, iTunes, SoundCloud, and Twitter.
Featured Image by Noah Reid / Instagram