|Brooke Hogan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||May 5, 1988|
Brooke Hogan is an American actress, singer, and professional wrestler known for appearing in popular reality TV shows like Hogan Knows Best and Brooke Knows Best. She has released various singles like About Us, Hey Yo!, and Falling. She has a huge social media fan base with more than 300k followers on Instagram, more than 300k followers on Twitter, and more than 100k followers on Facebook.
Brooke Ellen Bollea
Brooke Hogan, Brookie, Brooktini
Tampa, Florida, United States
She divides her time between Los Angeles and Nashville.
Brooke Hogan went to the Clearwater Central Catholic High School and graduated at the age of 16.
Singer, Songwriter, Actress, Model, Television Personality, Professional Wrestler
- Father – Hulk Hogan (Professional Wrestler, Actor, Television Personality, Entrepreneur, Musician)
- Mother – Linda Hogan (TV Personality)
- Siblings – Nick Hogan (Younger Brother) (Reality TV Personality, Actor)
- Others – Peter Bollea, Jr. (Paternal Grandfather), Ruth V. Moody (Paternal Grandmother), Joseph Claridge (Maternal Grandfather), Gail Anita Perna (Maternal Grandmother)
Brooke Hogan is represented by –
- Susan Haber, Haber Entertainment, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
- Mike Meade, Booking Agent, Buddy Lee Attractions, Nashville, Tennessee, United States.
- Kat Atwood, Publicist, Music City Media, Nashville, Tennessee, United States.
Dance Pop, R&B, Hip Hop
- Storch Music Company
- SoBe Entertainment
- Fontana Records
- McGhee Entertainment
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
67 kg or 148 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Brooke Hogan has dated –
- Jerry Reid (2005-2006) – In 2005, Brooke started going out with Jerry Reid. She herself confirmed their relationship while appearing on The Howard Stern Show. In fact, during her interview with Howard, she revealed that she lost her v*rginity to Reid. They decided to end their relationship in 2006.
- Spice Boy (2007) – In the early months of 2007, Hogan was reported to be dating radio personality, Spice Boy, who is best known for his work in the radio show, Bubba the Love Sponge Show.
- Jonathan Prater (2008) – In the summer of 2008, it was reported that Brooke was in a relationship with choreographer Jonathan Prater. Some reports even claimed that they had got secretly engaged. It was alleged that they had been dating on and off for a couple of years.
- Stack$ (2009) – In the spring of 2009, Hogan started dating rapper Stack$. She even cast him in the music video of her single, Falling. They decided to pull the curtains on their relationship in the same year. Their breakup was confirmed by her publicist, who insisted that Hogan and Stack$ would remain close friends.
- Colby O’Donis (2009) – Hogan was rumored to be dating singer and songwriter Colby O’Donis in the last months of 2009. It was claimed that they had grown close while collaborating for her single, Hey Yo!
- Phil Costa (2013) – In May 2013, Brooke Hogan started dating NFL player Phil Costa. Their relationship moved ahead at quite a pace as they got engaged in June 2013. By November 2013, it was revealed that she had decided to call off their engagement. It was claimed that she felt that their relationship was moving too fast for her liking. She also insisted that she wanted to focus on her music career.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Irish, Italian, Scottish, English, German, French, and Swedish ancestry.
- Prominent nose
- Blonde locks
- Green eyes
Best Known For
- Being the daughter of the wrestling legend Hulk Hogan and TV personality Linda Hogan.
- Having appeared in a couple of reality TV shows including family show Hogan Knows Best and her own show, Brooke Knows Best.
- Her success as a singer and songwriter. Her single About Us was particularly a huge hit and charted well in numerous music charts.
In October 2006, she released her debut studio album, Undiscovered, which went on to reach the top of the US Indie music charts.
First WWE Match
Brooke made her WWE TV debut in July 2006 in an episode of Saturday Night’s Main Event.
In 2009, she made her theatrical film debut in the family drama movie, Little Hercules in 3-D.
First TV Show
In 1999, Brooke Hogan made her first TV show appearance as herself on E! True Hollywood Story.
Brooke Hogan Facts
- While she was studying in high school, she got enrolled in voice lessons, piano lessons, and dance classes. She also started her gymnastics training.
- While studying in high school, she was a member of the cheerleading team. She also sang inhibitor chorus in high school.
- In 2006, she became the first music artist to be signed by record producer Scott Storch to his record label, Storchaveli Records, which was later rebranded as Storch Music Company.
- She was featured on the cover of the November 2006 edition of the FHM magazine. She was the first cover model for the magazine under the age of 21. Because of this fact, the November edition of the magazine didn’t have an advertisement for any alcoholic product.
- In May 2012, TNA announced that they had signed up Brooke Hogan to work as a backstage consultant and an on-screen authority figure on the show.
- In 2004, she collaborated with Hilary Duff for the Most Wanted Tour and in the same year, she also toured with the Backstreet Boys for their Up Close & Personal Tour.
- Visit her official website @ brookehogan.com.
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and MySpace.
Featured Image by Luigi Novi / Wikimedia / CC BY-3.0