|Linda Hogan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||August 24, 1959|
Linda Hogan is an American TV personality who is best known for her appearances in Hogan Knows Best (July 2005 – October 2007), an American reality documentary TV series that was focused on the family life of her then-husband and professional wrestler Hulk Hogan (born Terry Gene Bollea). The show mostly centered around Linda and Hulk Hogan’s raising of their children, and the latter’s attempts at managing and assisting his children’s careers.
Linda Marie Claridge
Miami, Florida, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
In 1977, Linda graduated from Chatsworth High School, a secondary school located in Chatsworth, a suburban neighborhood in Los Angeles.
- Father – Joseph ‘Joe’ Claridge (Businessman)
- Mother – Gail Claridge (Interior Designer)
- Siblings – Christie Foster (née Claridge) (Younger Sister) (Former Model, Actress, Beauty Pageant Contestant, Winner of the Miss International beauty pageant in 1982), Joe Claridge Jr. (Brother)
- Others – Scott Foster (Nephew), Holly Foster (Niece), Pietro ‘Peter’ Bollea (Ex-Father-in-Law) (Construction Foreman) (d. December 2001), Ruth V. Bollea (née Moody) (Ex-Mother-in-Law) (Dance Teacher) (d. January 2011), Alan Bollea (Ex-Brother-in-Law) (d. 1986), Horace Hogan (born Michael Allan Bollea) (Ex-Nephew-in-Law) (Retired Professional Wrestler)
Linda Hogan’s net worth had been $20 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Linda has dated –
- Hulk Hogan (1981-2009) – Linda began dating American professional wrestler Hulk Hogan in 1981, soon after having met him in a restaurant in Los Angeles. The couple got married in December 1983 and they have 2 children together – a daughter named Brooke Hogan (born Brooke Ellen Bollea) (TV Personality, Singer, Actress) (b. May 5, 1988); and a son named Nick Hogan (born Nicholas Anthony Bollea) (TV Personality) (b. July 27, 1990). In November 2007, after nearly 25 years of wedlock, Linda filed for divorce after learning about her husband’s alleged affair with a model named Christiane Plante. The alleged affair took place during the shooting for Hogan Knows Best (July 2005 – October 2007), a reality documentary TV series. Christiane had made an acquaintance with the Hogan family after having worked with Brooke in 2006 on her music album. In his 2009 autobiography, Hulk Hogan claimed that Linda would suspect him of having an affair whenever he developed a friendship with another woman. He insisted that he had never cheated on his wife. Their divorce was finalized in July 2009.
- Charley Hill (2008-2012) – After filing for divorce from Hulk Hogan in November 2007, Linda started dating a man named Charley Hill in 2008. He was only about 19 years old at that time and nearly 30 years younger than Linda. He proposed to her on an episode of Couple’s Therapy (an American show that chronicles reality TV performers as they receive relationship counseling from a renowned psychotherapist) in 2012. However, the couple parted ways later that year.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of British, Italian, German, and Swedish descent.
- Curvaceous figure
- Side-parted, shoulder-length, straight hair
- Affable smile
- Plump lips
Linda Hogan Facts
- In 1978, just about a year after her high school graduation, Linda was a winning contestant on Match Game, an American TV panel game show that features contestants trying to match answers given by celebrity panelists to ‘fill in the blank’ questions.
- Around the same time, she had opened a beauty and nail salon in Chatsworth, a suburban neighborhood in Los Angeles.
- In 1995, Linda sang backup vocals on her then-husband Hulk Hogan’s music album titled Hulk Rules.
- In 2011, about 2 years after her divorce from Hulk Hogan, she published a book entitled Wrestling the Hulk: My Life Against the Ropes.
- In October 2012, Linda was arrested in Malibu, a beach city in the Santa Monica Mountains region of Los Angeles County, for driving under the influence. She pled guilty to the charge and was released after posting bail of USD 5k.
- Besides her career in the entertainment industry, she is an animal rights activist. She is said to have taken care of more than 50 rescued pets as well.
Featured Image by Linda Hogan / Instagram