|Emeraude Toubia Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4½ in|
|Date of Birth||March 1, 1989|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Emeraude Toubia is a Canadian-born American actress and model who is best known for portraying roles such as Isabelle Lightwood in Shadowhunters, Dulce Rincón in Cosita linda, Stephanie Karam in Voltea pa’ que te enamores, and Lily Diaz in With Love. She has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as 11-11: En mi cuadra nada cuadra, Aurora, Holiday in Santa Fe, and many more. As a mode, she has worked for brands like Maybelline, Sony, Garnier, J. C. Penney, and AT&T. For her acting skills, Emeraude has been nominated for numerous awards such as the Teen Choice Award.
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
Emeraude completed her secondary education from Homer Hanna High School in Brownsville, U.S.
Television Actress, presenter, model
- Mother – Mirta Sonia (née Solis)
She is managed by Envision Entertainment.
5 ft 4½ in or 164 cm
56 kg or 123.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Emeraude Toubia dated –
- Prince Royce (2011-2022) – Emeraude started dating American singer and songwriter Prince Royce in August 2011. The couple confirmed and made their relationship public in April 2016. The couple got engaged in June 2017 after Prince Royce proposed to her. They got married on November 30, 2018. In March 2022, the couple revealed that they had separated and had filed for divorce after almost 3 years of marriage.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Mexican ancestry on her mom’s side while she is of Lebanese descent on her dad’s side.
Beauty mark on the left of the upper lip
34-27-32 in or 86-68.5-81 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU) or 10 (UK)
7.5 (US) or 38 (EU) or 5 (UK)
The actress has been seen in print and television advertisements for many brands including Maybelline, J. C. Penney, Sony, Garnier, and AT&T.
Best Known For
The Freeform fantasy TV series Shadowhunters in which she portrayed the character of Isabelle Lightwood.
Among her other notable television series are Nuestra Belleza Latina and Model Latina in both of which she was a contestant.
Her first theatrical film was the action drama Tattooed Love in 2015 in which she starred as Esmeralda.
First TV Show
Her first TV show was the reality show Nuestra Belleza Latina in which she was the first runner-up in 2008.
For Shadowhunters show, she definitely exercises. You can have a glimpse of her training in the following video –
In this tweet, she is working towards building her punching skills.
Emeraude Toubia Favorite Things
- Brand – BCBG
- Cosmetics – MAC Concealer, MAC Blush, Givenchy Mascara
- Drink – White Mocha
- Actress – Marilyn Monroe, Angelina Jolie
- Song – Lucky One
- Sports – Tennis
- Candies – Gushers, Fruit Roll-Ups
Source – InStyle, ShadowHunters TV
Emeraude Toubia Facts
- Emeraude’s hometown is Brownsville, Texas, U.S.
- When she was a child, she took professional training in classical ballet, flamenco, lyrical dance, and belly dance.
- She has been a part of various beauty pageants since the age of 15. Emeraude was crowned Miss Teen Brownsville, Miss South Texas, and Miss Rio Grande Valley America.
- The TV actress received coaching by actress Adriana Barraza for her role in 11-11: En Mi Cuadra Nada Cuadra.
- Toubia is a supporter of the “Get Schooled” non-profit organization.
- On May 26, 2016, Emeraude paid a visit to Middle College High School in San Bernardino, California, and became the celebrity principal of the school for a day.
- The young actress is also a supporter and volunteer for many other non-profit organizations including “Toys for Tots” and “Make a Wish Foundation”.
- She supports the “Queen for a Day” program at a children’s hospital in Brownsville.