|Jaxon Bieber Quick Info|
|Height||4 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||November 20, 2009|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Jaxon Bieber is a Canadian rising star who is best known for being the younger half-sibling of singer and songwriter Justin Bieber. Other than that, he is also considered to be the next pop star who’s following in the footsteps of his brother Justin.
Little Bieber, Prince, Little Justin
- Father – Jeremy Bieber
- Mother – Erin Wagner
- Siblings – Jazmyn Bieber (Older Sister)
- Others – Justin Bieber (Older Brother) (Singer, Songwriter), Pattie Mallette (Step-Mother), Chelsey Rebelo (Step-Mother), Allie Bieber (Step-Sister), Hailey Rhode Bieber (Sister-In-Law) (Model, TV Actress, Dancer), Kathleen Arnold (Paternal Grandmother), Brad Bieber (Paternal Uncle), Rob Bieber (Paternal Uncle)
4 ft 1 in or 124.5 cm
35 kg or 77 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He has German, Irish, English, and Scottish ancestry on his father’s side.
- Thin eyebrows
- Slightly squinted eyes
Jaxon Bieber Facts
- He is the son of Justin’s father and his 2nd wife Erin.
- Justin is very fond of his younger brother Jaxon.
- On September 27, 2016, his parents started an eponymous YouTube channel. However, until 2020, there was only 1 video uploaded to it which was titled Jaxon Bieber vs. Birthday Cake!!
- By May 2020, Jaxon had more than 1.1 million followers on his Instagram profile.
- During the Covid-19 crises in 2020, Jaxon spent his time learning to bike along with his brother Justin.
Featured Image By Jaxon Bieber / Instagram