|Harrison Osterfield Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||July 4, 1996|
Harrison Osterfield is a British actor who is mainly known for playing various roles as an extra in the movies including Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017), Avengers: Infinity War (2018), and Chaos Walking (2019). He is also a close friend of actor and dancer, Tom Holland, of the ‘Spider-Man’ fame. Osterfield started his acting career with short films and later, played brief roles in some popular Hollywood films. He is popular on social media where he has more than 700k followers on Instagram, over 200k followers on Twitter and over 40k subscribers on YouTube.
Harrison James Osterfield
England, United Kingdom
England, United Kingdom
Harrison went to Caterham School where he joined the drama club and played several roles in school plays. Then, he took admission in the BRIT School and after completing his course from there, he got enrolled in the foundation course at the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art.
- Mother – Phil Osterfield
- Siblings – Charlotte Sparrow (Younger Sister)
He is represented by United Agents Ltd. (Talent Agency), London, England, United Kingdom.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
70 kg or 154 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
Blue with a hint of green
- Dimpled chin
- Heavy jawline
He has endorsed Khzari through his Instagram account.
Best Known For
- Playing various roles in movies including Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017), Avengers: Infinity War (2018), and Chaos Walking (2019)
- Being a close friend of actor and dancer, Tom Holland, of the ‘Spider-Man’ fame
He made his theatrical film debut with an uncredited role in the superhero film, Spider-Man: Homecoming in 2017.
Harrison Osterfield Favorite Things
- Food – Cookies
Source – Wattpad.com
Harrison Osterfield Facts
- He has a pet dog named Monty.
- Harrison first met British actor, dancer, and his close friend, Tom Holland, in the BRIT school.
- He served as Tom Holland’s personal assistant while shooting for the 2017 film, Spider-Man: Homecoming, in which Holland was cast as Spider-Man.
- Osterfield has collaborated with several theater companies such as ‘Dalmation Theatre Company’, ‘Jolly Green Moment’, and ‘Bullfrog Productions’.
- He began his acting career with short films such as Trepidations (2014), Supply and Demand (2015), and Colours (2015).
- He is very fond of photography and also loves playing golf.
Featured Image by Harrison Osterfield / Instagram