|Freya Allan Quick Info
|5 ft 3½ in
|Date of Birth
|September 6, 2001
Freya Allan is an English actress who rose to popularity by bringing to life the character of Cirilla “Ciri” in the American fantasy action-adventure drama series, The Witcher. Apart from that, she has also been cast in a couple of other roles in shows and movies including Gunpowder Milkshake, The Christmas Tree, The War of the Worlds, Into the Badlands, and The Third Day.
Oxfordshire, England, United Kingdom
Freya Allan studied at Headington School which is an independent girls’ school located in Headington, Oxford, England. Later, she attended the National Film and Television School, a film, television, and games school located in Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire, and received her artistic education.
In addition to that, Freya Allan also got enrolled at the Arts University Bournemouth.
Freya Allan is represented by United Agents, Literary and Talent Agency, United Kingdom.
5 ft 3½ in or 161 cm
45 kg or 99 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Freckled face
- High cheekbones
- Lean body
Freya Allan Facts
- She has been inclined towards the art of acting ever since her younger years.
- While studying at the National Film and Television School, Freya Allan starred as Danny in Bluebird as well as played the role of a Christmas tree girl in The Christmas Tree.
- In 2017, during her time at the Arts University Bournemouth, she was cast as Linda in the short film, Captain Fierce.
- Freya Allan made her first TV show appearance by portraying the character of Young Minerva in an episode titled Chapter XXI: Carry Tiger to Mountain of the action-adventure drama show, Into the Badlands, in May 2018. Created by Alfred Gough and Miles Millar, the lead cast of the show comprised of actors such as Daniel Wu, Aramis Knight, Emily Beecham, Oliver Stark, Madeleine Mantock, Ally Ioannides, and Marton Csokas.
- In the popular fantasy series titled The Witcher, she starred as Cirilla “Ciri” who is the crown princess of Cintra, granddaughter of Queen Calanthe, and daughter of Pavetta who possesses magical powers and is connected to Geralt, the character played by Henry Cavill, by destiny.
- Freya Allan’s co-stars on The Witcher include Henry Cavill, Anya Chalotra, MyAnna Buring, Mimi Ndiweni, Wilson Radjou-Pujalte, Anna Shaffer, and Mahesh Jadu.
- She played the role of Mary in the first episode of the BBC three-part miniseries drama, The War of the Worlds, in 2019.
- She has also accrued an impressive fan base on social media with more than a million followers on Instagram.
- Freya Allan has been cast as Young Eva in the action thriller film, Gunpowder Milkshake.
Featured Image by Gage Skidmore / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0