|Hannah Murray Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||July 1, 1989|
Hannah Murray is a British actress known for portraying various important roles in popular TV shows like Game of Thrones and Skins. She has won numerous awards for her superior acting skills including BAFTA Audience Award for appearing in the TV series Skin in 2009 and “Best Actress in a Narrative Feature Film” award at the Tribeca Film Festival for the film Bridgend in 2015.
Tegan Lauren-Hannah Murray
Bristol, England, United Kingdom
Hannah acquired a degree in English from Queens’ College, Cambridge. She also attended North Bristol Post 16 Centre.
- Father – Martin Murray (University Professor)
- Mother – Rosemary Silvester (Research Technician)
- Others – Norman Douglas Silvester (Maternal Grandfather), Edith Mary Jones (Maternal Grandmother)
She is represented by –
- Troika (Talent Agency), London, England, United Kingdom
- United Talent Agency (Talent Agency), Beverly Hills, California, United States
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She has English and Irish ancestry.
Dark Blonde (Natural)
She often tends to dye her hair ‘auburn’ and ‘dark brown’.
- She has appeared in a TV commercial for Channel 4 +1.
- She has also done voiceover work for a TV commercial of Nokia phones.
Best Known For
Portraying Gilly in the HBO series Game of Thrones and Cassie Ainsworth in the E4 teen drama series Skins
Hannah made her theatrical film debut in the drama thriller film Chatroom in 2010.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance as Cassie Ainsworth on Skins in January 2007.
Hannah Murray Favorite Things
- Song – ‘Expectations’ by Belle and Sebastian
Source – NYLON
Hannah Murray Facts
- She is a vegetarian.
- She started taking acting classes when she was a teenager.
- Hannah made her first appearance in a stage play as Mia in the play That Face in 2008.
- Murray gave an audition at the age of 16 for the teen drama series Skins. She impressed the producers right away and was selected for playing the role of Cassie Ainsworth.
- In 2012, she played a role in the action thriller film, The Numbers Station.
- Murray also played a character in the Danish film Bridgend in 2015.
- She doesn’t have any social media account.
Featured Image by Gage Skidmore / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0