|Jeon So-min Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||April 7, 1986|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Jeon So-min is a South Korean actor, model, author, host, singer, composer, and musician who is known for having been cast in shows like My Secret Romance, The Bride of Habaek, More Than a Maid, Late Night Restaurant, Drinking Solo, Princess Aurora, One Mom and Three Dads, Show Window: The Queen’s House, Something About 1 Percent, Baby Faced Beauty, Cross, So I Married the Anti-fan, Jungle Fish 2, Finding Mr. and Ms. Right, The Great Catsby, Endless Love, Top Star U-back, and Insu, The Queen Mother. Moreover, Jeon So-min has also appeared in movies such as Cinderella, Love Call, Shall We Do It Again, My Name, and Sun Cream.
Goyang, Gyeonggi Province, South Korea
Jeon So-min got enrolled at Dongduk Women’s University located in Seoul, South Korea. She majored in Broadcasting and Entertainment.
Actor, Model, Author, Host, Singer, Composer, Musician
- Siblings – She has a younger brother.
Jeon So-min has been signed with King Kong by Starship.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jeon So-min has dated –
- Yoon Hyun-min (2015-2016) – She started going out with actor and retired professional baseball player Yoon Hyun-min in April 2015 but the duo parted ways the following year in January.
Race / Ethnicity
Jeon So-min is of Korean descent.
Jeon So-min Facts
- During her 2nd year of high school, she was working as a fashion magazine model.
- Jeon So-min brought to life the character of Hye-won in the 2006 supernatural horror film Cinderella, starring Do Ji-won and Shin Se-kyung.
- She co-starred as Oh Ro-ra (Aurora), a charming, confident, and materialistic 25-year-old woman whose family owns Chunwang Foods, in the romantic comedy-drama television series Princess Aurora in 2013. For this performance, Jeon So-min won the “Drama Star Award” at the 2014 Asia Model Festival Awards as well as the 2013 MBC Drama Award for “Best New Actress”.
- She served as a featured artist for Kim Dong-wan’s 2014 track titled He_Starlight.
- Jeon So-min was cast as Kim Da-hyun, a simple school teacher who loves her job and is a kind lady, in the romantic comedy television series Something About 1 Percent in 2016.
- In 2017, she was seen as Girl in the Club in an episode of the romantic comedy television series My Secret Romance.
- She started appearing as a cast member in the variety show Running Man in 2017 and this project has won her several accolades including the 2017 SBS Entertainment Award in the “Rookie Award, Variety” category and the 2020 Korea First Brand Award for “Best Multi-Entertainer”.
- Jeon So-min was awarded as the Actress Brand Loyalty Leader at the Brand Customer Loyalty Awards in 2019.
- Her roles as an ambassador include having served as the Recycling Your Bicycle Promotional Ambassador in 2010, 41st Earth Day Public Relations Ambassador in 2011, 5th Ambassador for Climate Change Week in 2013, Boryeong Mud Festival Public Relations Ambassador in 2014, Suncheon Bay Animal Film Festival Ambassador in 2015, and Public Relations Ambassador of the “Four Great Social Policies: S*xual Violence, School Violence, Domestic Violence, and Bad Food Distribution” in 2016.
- She has appeared in the music videos for songs like Atlantis Princess by Lena Park, How Much by Turtles, and Be With Me by Soran.
- Alongside Song Yoon-ah, Lee Sung-jae, and Hwang Chan-sung, Jeon So-min co-starred as Yoon Mi-ra, a beautiful and charming woman who is faithful to her desires, in the mystery drama television series Show Window: The Queen’s House from 2021 to 2022. The show became one of the highest-rated Korean series in cable television history.
Featured Image by Tuzyu / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0