|Casimere Jollette Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||March 26, 1996|
Casimere Jollette is an American actress, model, and dancer who is known for having been cast in shows and movies like Tiny Pretty Things, East Los High, Guidance, Chicago P.D., F.R.E.D.I., This Is Us, Dimension 404, Code Black, and Dirty John.
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Casimere Jollette has received training as a professional ballerina.
Actress, Model, Dancer
- Father – Ralph (Engineer, Business Entrepreneur)
- Mother – Carolyn (Interior Designer, Author, Former Chicago Bears Cheerleader)
- Sibling – Ralphie (Brother) (Trained Classical Pianist, Has worked at Capitol Records in Los Angeles)
Casimere Jollette has been signed with –
- Don Buchwald & Associates L.A., Talent and Literary Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States
- DDO Artist Agency, Talent Agency, North Hollywood, California, United States
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Alexander Eling
Race / Ethnicity
Casimere Jollette is of French, Lithuanian, and Italian descent.
- Lean physique
- Pouty lips
She has appeared in the TV commercials for T-Mobile, Jockey, etc.
Casimere Jollette Favorite Things
- Way To Express Herself – Indulging in contemporary ballet
- Instagram Accounts – Juliet Doherty, Ballet Zaida
- After-Dance Snacks – Fruit smoothies with flax seed, protein, and glutamine powder
Source – energetiksblog.com.au
Casimere Jollette Facts
- She grew up in Chicago, Illinois.
- She started dancing in her early years.
- At the age of 7, she started modeling.
- Casimere Jollette was 14 when she was discovered by acting coach Lisa Morgan who rented her mother’s dance studio space.
- She graced the cover of the American Girl holiday issue in 2007.
- In 2020, Casimere played the character of Bette Whitlaw, a dancer who is living in the shadow of her older sister and is Oren’s girlfriend, in the Netflix drama series, Tiny Pretty Things.
Featured Image by Casimere Jollette / Instagram