|Song Ji-eun Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||May 5, 1990|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Song Ji-eun is a South Korean singer and actor who is best known for serving as the main vocalist and maknae of the South Korean girl group Secret, formed by TS Entertainment in 2009. The girl group released several albums, tracks, and extended plays such as Moving in Secret, Welcome to Secret Time, Madonna, Letter from Secret, Secret Time, Shy Boy, Secret Summer, Poison, Starlight Moonlight, I Want You Back, Love is Move, Magic, Talk That, I Do I Do, So Much For Goodbye, and Twinkle Twinkle. Song Ji-eun has also worked as a solo artist and has released albums, EPs, and songs like Bobby Doll, 25, Hope Torture, MIL (Make it love), Pretty Age 25, Bloom, Don’t Look At Me Like That, and Going Crazy (ft. Bang Yong-guk). Moreover, she has been cast in many shows and movies including My Secret Romance, More Charming by the Day, Shut Up Family, Pure Love, The Superman Age, Melting Me Softly, That Guy’s Voice, So I Married the Anti-fan, Longing For Spring, Immutable Law of First Love, Sweet Home, Sweet Honey, and Shh, Please Take Care of Him.
Seoul, South Korea
Seoul, South Korea
- Siblings – She is an only child.
Song Ji-eun has been signed with Majik Entertainment.
TS Entertainment, Haewadal
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
45 kg or 99 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Song Ji-eun is of Korean descent.
- Lean body
Song Ji-eun Facts
- She developed an interest in music at a young age and auditioned for JYP Entertainment when she was young. She was set off to debut as a 4-member girl group with Sistar‘s Hyorin, BESTie‘s Uji, and EXID‘s Hani but the plan didn’t materialize and Ji-eun left JYP Entertainment and joined TS Entertainment.
- Her first single album Hope Torture was released on September 30, 2013, and it peaked at #6 on the Gaon Weekly Album Chart.
- On October 14, 2014, Song Ji-eun released her debut extended play titled 25 and it consists of songs like Pretty Age 25, Don’t Look At Me Like That, and Star. The EP peaked at #6 on the Gaon Weekly Album Chart.
- She played Oh Bom/Choi Pa-ran (Choi Bom), a girl who was claimed to be an illegitimate child of her father, in the 2015 family drama television series Sweet Home, Sweet Honey.
- Alongside Sung Hoon, Kim Jae-young, and Jung Da-sol, Song Ji-eun co-starred as Lee Yoo-mi (Yumi Lee), a nutritionist who feels insecure about other people’s opinions, in the romantic comedy television series My Secret Romance in 2017.
- Song Ji-eun brought to life the character of Oh Young-seon, Mi-ran’s best friend, in the 2019 fantasy romantic comedy television series Melting Me Softly.
- In 2021, she appeared as a flight attendant in the romantic comedy streaming television series So I Married the Anti-fan.
Featured Image by k-rulu / tistory.com / CC BY 4.0