|Riki Lindhome Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||March 5, 1979|
Riki Lindhome is an American actress, singer, and comedienne who rose to fame after appearing in the play, Embedded, and becoming a member of The Actor’s Gang Theater group. She is known for her roles in several TV series and movies including Gilmore Girls (2002-2006), Monsters vs. Aliens (2013), The Big Bang Theory (2007), and Newly Single (2017). She also collaborated with her best friend, actress Kate Micucci, to form a musical comedy duo named Garfunkel and Oates.
Coudersport, Pennsylvania, U.S.
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
Riki attended Syracuse University from where she graduated in 2002.
Actress, Voice Actress, Musician, Comedienne
- Father – Richard S. Lindhome
- Mother – Cheryl R. Lindhome
- Siblings – Tim Lindhome (Brother) (Drummer in the rock band, Navar)
- Others – Richard Lindhome (Paternal Grandfather), Muriel Ann Hazlett (Paternal Grandmother)
Riki Lindhome is managed by –
- William Morris Endeavor Entertainment (Talent and Literary Agency)
- Imprint PR (Public Relations Agency)
Pop, Comedy, Folk
As a member of the comedy–folk duo, Garfunkel and Oates, she has released the music through ‘No One Buys Records’.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Riki is of Swedish and Irish descent.
- Wide smile
- Bright eyes
Riki has appeared in various TV commercials like –
- McDonald’s McGriddles (2005)
- Saturn automobiles (2005)
- Miller beer (2005)
- Miller Genuine Draft beer (2006)
- Jack Links Beef Jerky (2006)
- Honda automobiles (2006)
- Domino’s Pizza (2007)
- La-Z-Boy recliners (2008)
Best Known For
- Having been cast as Ramona Nowitzki in the rom-com series, The Big Bang Theory
- Appearing in shows like Garfunkel and Oates, Gilmore Girls, Criminal Minds, and House of Lies
- Being a member of the comedy-folk duo, Garfunkel and Oates
As a part of Garfunkel and Oates, she released the album, All Over Your Face, in 2011.
As a solo artist, Riki released an EP, titled Yell At Me From Your Car EP, in 2011.
In 2004, Lindhome made her theatrical film debut in the comedy film, Seeing Other People. However, her role was uncredited.
She made her credited theatrical film debut as Mardell Fitzgerald in the sports drama movie, Million Dollar Baby, in 2004.
As a voice actress, she made her theatrical film debut in the animated comedy movie, The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water, in 2015.
First TV Show
Riki made her first TV show appearance as Charlie in the dark comedy series, Titus, in 2002
As a voice actress, she made her TV show debut in the animated series, Monsters vs. Aliens, in 2013.
Riki Lindhome Favorite Things
- TV Show While Growing Up – The State
- Movie – Legally Blonde (2001)
- Podcast – Malcolm Gladwell’s Revisionist History
Source – Variety
Riki Lindhome Facts
- She was raised in Portville, New York.
- Riki’s best friend is actress Kate Micucci.
- During her university days, Riki was a member of a sketch comedy group called Syracuse Live.
- Riki’s award-winning short film, Life is Short, was released in 2006.
- She has also worked at a McDonald’s in a Walmart.
- Riki’s parents wanted her to become a teacher.
- Visit her official website @ rikilindhome.com.
- Follow Riki Lindhome on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Gage Skidmore / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0