|Jaymee Sire Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||August 25, 1980|
Jaymee Sire is an American TV host, TV anchor, and food blogger, best known as the former anchor for ESPN’s SportsCenter: AM. She worked for ESPN between 2013 and April 2017, when she was one of 100 ESPN employees that were laid off due to restructuring of the company. She began her career in 2002 at KRTV (CBS) and then worked for KFMB-TV (CBS). Between 2008 and 2013, she worked for Comcast SportsNet Bay Area, where she reported for TV programs SportsNet Central, Giants Pre Game Live, and Giants Post Game Live. Jaymee also founded her own food blog titled “E is for Eat” and was always a big self-proclaimed “foodie”.
Great Falls, Montana, United States
Brooklyn, New York City, New York, United States
Jaymee attended Washington State University‘s Edward R. Murrow School of Communication in Pullman, Washington, United States.
TV Host, TV Anchor, Food Blogger
- Father – Dennis Sire (Deceased, June 2019)
- Mother – Wendy Sire
- Siblings – Heather Sire Kehrberg (Younger Sister)
- Others – Shaun Kehrberg (Brother-in-Law), Colt Jaymes Kehrberg (Nephew), Kasen Henry Kehrberg (Nephew)
Jaymee Sire is represented by –
- Creative Artists Agency (CAA) (Talent Agent) in Los Angeles, California, United States
- Foodie Tribe (Talent Agent) in the United States
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jaymee Sire has dated –
- Jeff Rosenberg – It was rumored that she dated and was even married to the CEO of Tristar Productions, Jeff Rosenberg in the past.
- Justin “Jaharoni” Aharoni (2017-Present) – She began dating fellow baker, Justin “Jaharoni” Aharoni who also worked as a photographer, around February 2017, after she was laid off from ESPN. The two also shared a social media hashtag #ExploringWithJandJ for all of their adventures together. In 2017 alone, they traveled to 4 countries and took a 3-week road trip.
Race / Ethnicity
She has also dyed her hair ‘Dirty Blonde’ and ‘Light Brown’ in the past.
Jaymee Sire has endorsed brands such as –
- Palace Resorts
- Not Monday
- The Home T
- MasterCraft Boat Company
- Crowd Cow
- Sanctuary Salon
- The Spice House
- Stubbs Bar-B-Q
- Rent The Runway
- Colman’s Mustard
- Grana Padano PDO
- Prosciutto di San Daniele
- Misfits Market
- Fox Bros Bar-B-Q
- Ninja Kitchen
- LOS TACOS No.1
- Frigo Cheese Heads
- Greenwich Wine+Food Festival
- Nicole Steffes Art
- Hood (HP) Hood
- Litehouse Foods
Jaymee Sire Favorite Things
- Food – Pizza
- Tailgate Recipes Of Her Own – Jalapeno Poppers, Inside-Out CHeeseburgers, Ruby Red (Zone) Greyhound Jell-O Shot, Hop, Skip and Go N*ked Drink
- Stadium Food – Nachos With Jalapenos, Cha Cha Bowl from the Orlando’s Caribbean BBQ, Crazy Crab’s Crab Sandwich
- Alcoholic Drink – Champagne
- Sport To Cover – Baseball
- Sport To Watch – Football
- College Baseball Team – Washington State
- Professional Baseball Team – San Francisco Giants
- Song – Bon Jovi‘s Livin’ on a Prayer
Source – Instagram, TheSportsBrat.com
Jaymee Sire Facts
- In 2002, during college, Jayme was awarded a Judith Waller Award for “Outstanding Senior Woman in Broadcasting”.
- Jaymee was a member of the Kappa Delta sorority during college and was also its president between 2000 and 2001.
- She admitted that she initially went to Washington State University because she wanted to become a news journalist. However, she quickly switched her focus to its sports culture.
- After she was laid off from ESPN, Jaymee landed a job with the Food Network and became a floor reporter for Iron Chef Showdown, one of their primetime TV shows.
- She was a judge for the 13th season of the baking challenge TV special, Food Network Star, which premiered in June 2017.
- Jaymee has a sandwich named after her, cleverly worded “Jaymee Sirewich”.
- She enjoys mountaineering, skiing, and hiking in her free time.
- Jaymee has an orange Tabby cat named Mays. She named him after Willie Mays, a Major League Baseball center fielder for New York/San Francisco Giants.
Featured Image by Jaymee Sire / Instagram